• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
I thought Spurs were looking quite good until the little genius Fabregas started pulling a few strings -

I wonder if the result will have them more or less motivated for the
FA Cup -

The Spurs guy at work thinks Robinson has completely lost it which is encouraging -

I think MacCormack can and will shake up Huddlestone a bit -

And then just as I was feeling overawed by the quality of the football they rounded off the Carling Cup highlights with a Best Carling Cup Goal competition - being completely unbiased my feeling is that it is Goal A -
by you know who.

BRING IT ON - Come on the Blues -

I wonder if the result will have them more or less motivated for the
FA Cup -

I think it's undoubtedly helped us. Spurs were clearly fired and hyped for this game - fans and players. They came flying out of the blocks and definitely had ****nal on the ropes for the first 20 minutes.

But, they gave it everything and it ultimately wasn't good enough to beat their arch-rival's youth team.

Both players and supporters must only be feeling flat this morning by the result and the manner in which they threw it away.

So let's keep reminding them on Saturday: "Two nil and you ****ed it up, Two nil and you ****ed it up..!"

UTB

A yid mate of mine reckons it will be Mido and Defoe starting up front Saturday...

And maybe Ledley King will be back for them too.

Although, quite a tidy replacement in Robbie Keane!
Damn you Gordon Strachan for not taking him on loan!
Was listening to radio5live yesterday, 606. A fair few tottenham fans came on saying that they dont think Jol is up to scratch, which I think is extremely harsh. (I must say a few did come on to give him their backing). But more to the point I think there was at least 2 callers saying that Robbie Keane should leave and that he doesn't put the effort in, keeps getting frustrated when he does make a run and isn't picked out, pointing this out quite clearly. Maybe the Robbie Keane we all know wont be so dangerous?

I think we're really in with a chance on Saturday, especilly wth McCormack ruffling them up as he does best. Its a good time to play them.

it depends on how will play on the night, if we play as good as we know we can then we can beat anyone on our day. i think if freddys up for it which i think he will then we stand a good chance. i would obviously love a win but a draw would still be a very very good result which i am hoping for!

No Berbatov aswell which is a bonus..

He come on as sub in 2nd half and turned thing in Spurs favour as Southend was taking an grip in 2nd half - has Freddy was up for that game, we might have played ****nal last night.

If Freddy is pumped up on Sat & have 2 or 3 chance coming his way, hope he stick them away.

Hopefully they rest Lennon. He's the one Spurs player who concerns me.

That said, Stevie Hammell has already dealt with one half-decent winger in the cups this season...

He come on as sub in 2nd half and turned thing in Spurs favour as Southend was taking an grip in 2nd half - has Freddy was up for that game, we might have played ****nal last night.

If Freddy is pumped up on Sat & have 2 or 3 chance coming his way, hope he stick them away.

A little harsh on Freddy, seems you think its his fault we didnt go through.

We created pretty much nothing in the whole game and spurs had about 5 clear cut chances.

Whilst we did well we werent exactly putting them under any pressure.

Back