• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scampi 'n Lemon Nik Naks....

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
I know these have been back on the streets for a while but I have only just got round to buying a packet and these little numbers have gone straight in at no 1 on my favourite crisp hit parade.

If only golden wonder would see fit to re-release chicken flavour wickas then my life would be complete.

1. Scampi and lemon nik naks.
2. Cheesy Wotsits.
3. Walkers Cheese and onion.
4. Salt n' vinegar chipstix.
5. Walkers smokey bacon.

After the success of walkers recent mediteranean range I am thinking of writing to them to suggest a 'cheap meats' flavour range. Something along the lines of:

Hot dog sausage.
Pork pie.
Scotch egg.

I think it could be a winner.

That's a good top five you've got there, Cyril.

I'd tinker with it slightly, though, moving the Wotsits down a peg or two and replacing the Walkers Cheese and onion with Pickled onion flavour Monster Munch.

Mmmm.

Who remembers them horror crisps;-
Bones and Fangs and another one I cant remember......

How about Haggis Crisps or Tripe Chipsticks. I've always thought human flavoured "Cannibal" crisps would be a good marketing idea, people would be curious to know what they tasted like.

Just as long as walkers dont ever pull the 'Ice Cream flavour Monster Munch' stunt ever again!!

Dave

Was always partial to the cream-cheese flavoured nik-naks, meself... but they're damn hard to find!

wow.gif

Matt

Hedgehog-flavour crisps lurked back in the 80s. And what about "Football Crazy's"?! And "Rancheros"?!

And they were called "Fangs and Bones" - Fangs were beefy and bones were salt 'n' vinegar!

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jávea Shrimper @ Aug. 19 2004,22:30)]Hedgehog-flavour crisps lurked back in the 80s. And what about "Football Crazy's"?! And "Rancheros"?!

And they were called "Fangs and Bones" - Fangs were beefy and bones were salt 'n' vinegar!

WS
Rancheros and Football crazies were bacon flavoured. I used to buy them from the school tuck shop and wash them down with a refreshing can of Quatro (R.I.P).

I used to be a big fan of spicy tomato Snaps too and does anyone remeber the football themed crisps that contained a card with a picture of a player on it plus his stats?

Back