• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Schofield/ Britton

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
do you reckon the silver fox has ever had his wicked way with the Britton ..........thoughts???

do you reckon the silver fox has ever had his wicked way with the Britton ..........thoughts???

Oh dear! Imagine that sweaty lump trying to seduce you by pouring Chicken 'n' Mushroom pot noodle all over your old boy then licking it off.

Sh*fting that would be like chucking a sausage up an alley IMO...

Oh dear! Imagine that sweaty lump trying to seduce you by pouring Chicken 'n' Mushroom pot noodle all over your old boy then licking it off.

Is that a technique of Schofield's then? No wonder Fern's the best he can get.

Sad world where a gay man has to hid his feelings and his sexuality from the baying pack of media and social cyber warriors
Feel now for his family who have to face the intense intrusion from the public hanging gallery

Sad world where a gay man has to hid his feelings and his sexuality from the baying pack of media and social cyber warriors
Feel now for his family who have to face the intense intrusion from the public hanging gallery
This isn't about Schofield being gay (which has been known for several years), this is about him having a relationship with someone that he helped to get a job whilst still a teenager. Schofield doesn't elaborate on if this teenager was 13 or 19 when he got the job (I've heard rumours about this story for years, but obviously online rumours aren't the most reliable so won't go into them), the level of severity of this heavily depends on that fact.

I put this on the What is making you happy thread on May 20th.

The super gagging order on that young man(Was a young boy when it all started)is about to end. Unless Phillip Schofield puts another one on him. I'm very happy if he's exposed. There's been rumours about him and teenagers for years in the TV World. Shame on ITV for covering for him. As bad as the BBC. Shame on Holly Willoughby for standing by him when she knew. She can go as well. These are my views, in my opinion, allegedly, and not Shrimperzone's, He got away with it last time. The story was about to break, but he got his Super gagging order in just in time. You know, when he came out as gay in case it leaked. Well it has leaked, but in small doses. Just google Mathew McGreevy.
Here's MM with Simon Schofield, no relation to Phillip. Simon is said to be Phillips best friend. They met when Simon was a boy playing Oliver aged 12 at Manchester theatre school. There were rumours about them two. Years later, one source suggested that both Simon and Phillip groomed the then young MM.
7BE07211-10B5-45C3-919F-29E4B6D9D42F-1024x656.jpeg

Phillip with his then boyfriend Matthew. Phillip is 34 years older. Dirty old man. IMO.
43F42706-8B58-4F1D-A212-D24020DC4A2A.jpeg

All this is already out there. So is fair use. Holly knows the story will go ballistic once the super gagging order is lifted, as MM will be open to the highest bidder for the story of at what age he was when they first had sex, and all the sordid details about Phillip. I suspect he won't keep quiet, as it could set him up financially for life. Holly knows as well, and that's why she started to distance herself from Phillip, and doesn't want to work with him anymore. He's now gone from the show, and she should resign as well.

It been well known for years about Phillip Scofield - I seem to recall being told by someone who works in the business that it all came to,light aboit him when he was in Joseph and his Dreamcoat.

Phillip openly lied (Again) yesterday in his admission statement. He said him and the runner (Matthew McGreevy) met when the runner was a teenager. They actually me when MM was 10 years old and was in PS's 2Faced Theatre Company. Proof below. He also tried to imply that they met whilst he was the runner. They already was in an affair, and he actually got him the job as the runner. So he's watered it down. Sources say he was a runner and like a P.A. to Schofield. They were openly flirting and subtle touching. They didn't hide it. That's why everyone knew. Ruth complained about the affair and was removed along with Eamon. There are rumours PS had other very young males to his flat in Southwark. All this is out there and fair use. Allegedly and in my opinion. Being gay is not the issue. It's whether a grooming period happened as they were in contact a lot from when MM was 14 onwards. Phillip became his mentor, as MM wanted to be a TV presenter. And what age was MM when they first had sex? That's the issues.

Anyway, don't worry folks, there's a lot more to filter out. He's being dropped by everybody. His TV career is over, not that it matters much as he's reportedly worth about £10Million. So he'll try and disappear into obscurity, or even to another Country where he may be left alone and not recognised. His agency of 35 years has ditched him. If they ditched every celebrity that had an affair, they would have no clients, lol. This is about the rumours with young boys, and the sex with a minor thing.

If and I hope the truth comes out and he is guilty then pray the book is thrown at him, however if false I hope he sues the arse off ever single media outlet that has marked him down
One remembers the anguish Cliff Richard went through, trial by live media
Sadly we live in a world when rumours become the truth and a small story grows with each telling.
Time will tell what is the truth similar to Saville, Harris and too many more to mention
However for every outed person there are many more who are innocent and live a life where the conspiracy theories will linger longer after them

DSLC I don’t think anyone on here is talking in a homophobic sense (I certainly wasn’t). Not coming out years ago I can understand. He had ample chance to wipe the slate clean when he came out. This appears to me a massive skeleton he chose to keep hidden in the closet.

Not Guilty until proven but I think his own statement is quite telling.

I feel sorry for his ex wife and kids who have suffered his infidelity for many years, the two timing rat.

Back