• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Schofield/ Britton

Dave, with all due respect, Cliff being gay is the celebrity worlds biggest non secret. Cliff's been living with his lover, a former Catholic Priest since the early 2000s. Yes it was disgusting that he was wrongly targeted and accused of other stuff. Thankfully found to be innocent. Phillip Schofield has covered up and lied all the way. In his own admission yesterday, he said he lied to everyone. There's no need to lie to everyone if there's nothing much to hide. The rumours were out there years ago, long before he came out as gay. He's now twisting the story of him and the runner. He's openly lying about what age the runner was when they met. He's making out the affair started when the runner was old enough, and after he became a runner. He got him the job, Lol. MM was silenced in one way or another, and is in hiding, Why? Why is Phillip telling so many obvious lies about their affair? Phillip only came out as gay as him and MM had just broken up, and MM was ejected from the ITV, and was angry and threatening to tell all on Phillip. What was he going to tell, and why was he silenced?

Dave, with all due respect, Cliff being gay is the celebrity worlds biggest non secret. Cliff's been living with his lover, a former Catholic Priest since the early 2000s. Yes it was disgusting that he was wrongly targeted and accused of other stuff. Thankfully found to be innocent. Phillip Schofield has covered up and lied all the way. In his own admission yesterday, he said he lied to everyone. There's no need to lie to everyone if there's nothing much to hide. The rumours were out there years ago, long before he came out as gay. He's now twisting the story of him and the runner. He's openly lying about what age the runner was when they met. He's making out the affair started when the runner was old enough, and after he became a runner. He got him the job, Lol. MM was silenced in one way or another, and is in hiding, Why? Why is Phillip telling so many obvious lies about their affair? Phillip only came out as gay as him and MM had just broken up, and MM was ejected from the ITV, and was angry and threatening to tell all on Phillip. What was he going to tell, and why was he silenced?
But he did not come out as gay----Holly made a speech on his behalf---Have you not seen it?!!

But he did not come out as gay----Holly made a speech on his behalf---Have you not seen it?!!
Yes, Holly said the speech on his behalf, written by PS. But I don't know what you are talking about as everyone knows he came out as gay.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay - 'I have been coming to terms with it' He says: "With the strength and support of my wife and my daughters, I have been coming to terms with the fact that I am gay." TV presenter Phillip Schofield has revealed he is gay, saying his sexuality had "become an issue in my head"

Yes, Holly said the speech on his behalf, written by PS. But I don't know what you are talking about as everyone knows he came out as gay.

Phillip Schofield comes out as gay - 'I have been coming to terms with it' He says: "With the strength and support of my wife and my daughters, I have been coming to terms with the fact that I am gay." TV presenter Phillip Schofield has revealed he is gay, saying his sexuality had "become an issue in my head"
But the bottom line (no pun intended) who cares about him?
I know I don't.

If the story is that a big TV star in his 50s had affair, while married, with a very junior employee who was a teenager, then if the relationship is hetro or homosexual, does not make much difference.
The power, age, influence imbalance will also make any true consensual issues very murky.
As messy as Prince Andy, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris ?

Old man on young boy or girl, young enough to be his grandchild generation, is VERY wrong.

If the story is that a big TV star in his 50s had affair, while married, with a very junior employee who was a teenager, then if the relationship is hetro or homosexual, does not make much difference.
The power, age, influence imbalance will also make any true consensual issues very murky.
As messy as Prince Andy, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris ?

Old man on young boy or girl, young enough to be his grandchild generation, is VERY wrong.
Very true. Anyway, Holly jumping ship and distancing herself, and Phillip suddenly admitting to the affair with a teenager that he's always said never happened, is a precursor to something big to do with Schofield and a boy or boys that's about to come out. Possibly in the Sunday papers tomorrow, or at the most it will come out in the next few weeks. In my own opinion.

DSLC I don’t think anyone on here is talking in a homophobic sense (I certainly wasn’t). Not coming out years ago I can understand. He had ample chance to wipe the slate clean when he came out. This appears to me a massive skeleton he chose to keep hidden in the closet.
ewww!

Last edited:
Well if you believe the rumours he was hiding a lot more than that with that young kid.
And that’s it rumours at the moment, if and if he has broken the age law then throw the book at him, but social media spread lies as we all know and just glad these people don’t sit on a jury without real evidence
PS shouldn’t be treated any different to some one who is accused of a crime , but he hasn’t been accused / charged at the moment just media building them up and knocking them down sadly

It's another Saville. There have been rumours about Schofield for years, some even suggesting he's known this boy since the age of 10 and then had an injunction put on him to stop him speaking out. It's sick, and everyone who's been complicit in covering it up - which must include Holly Willoughby - needs to be held to account. I don't see how This Morning can continue, at least not in its current form. Everyone praised him for being "brave" when he came out as gay, now it looks like that was just a PR move.

Not EVERYONE praised him for his coming out.
I don't recall (1st hand) hearing anyone interested in it.
Certainly celebrities and media types did but I am guessing most Joe and Joanne Public thought "no big deal, no big surprise, so what, who cares" etc.

Not EVERYONE praised him for his coming out.
I don't recall (1st hand) hearing anyone interested in it.
Certainly celebrities and media types did but I am guessing most Joe and Joanne Public thought "no big deal, no big surprise, so what, who cares" etc.
I wasn't bothered about it to be honest, in terms of him coming out.

What I was bothered about however was the damage it would have done to his family, his wife and children by keeping it hidden for so long.

In fact, I know someone who is going through this exact thing with their father right now. It has absolutely shattered their world, they're worried about the inevitable divorce, where they will live, etc.

Dissolution of family ruins lives, but even more so if you lack the courage to cut/limit ties when you're no longer invested. He lied to his family for so long.

For sure PS is not the victim in all this AND some around him, especially his children may well be.
Others around him are not innocent or free from reasonable criticism.

And that’s it rumours at the moment, if and if he has broken the age law then throw the book at him, but social media spread lies as we all know and just glad these people don’t sit on a jury without real evidence
PS shouldn’t be treated any different to some one who is accused of a crime , but he hasn’t been accused / charged at the moment just media building them up and knocking them down sadly
That's why I said 'Well if you believe the rumours'.

Dave, this is a witch hunt, but not of an innocent person. No one has been sued by him and the ITV, which would have happened if it was all slanderous lies. Instead it's the opposite. People are losing their jobs. Good Morning TV could be taken off the air and possibly renamed and in a different format. His 4 bosses who enabled and covered up for him may lose their jobs. Matthew McGreevy was not in Spain as suggested, but has been working at the Hope&Anchor pub in Flookburgh Cumbria. He's now given that up as it looks like he is about to tell his story, and yes, make a fortune to set him up for life. Unless silenced again, he will be telling you that he met Phil at 10 years old, and not as a teenager as Phil is saying. He will probably tell you that he did have an infatuation thing with Phil and always wanted to be like him, and be a TV presenter, it's said elsewhere. He did keep contacting Phil, and then Phil responded and they got together and Phil became his mentor. This is where it gets murky, as the relationship developed and Phil got him the job on ITV. So we may or may not find out what age he was when the affair started, and what age he was when they first had sex. We will be finding out out for sure that him and Phil used Thursdays as their going out night, and Matthew and him would get separate taxis back to ITV from Phillips flat in the morning, someone even suggested ITV paid for the two taxis(Not sure I can believe that paying for the taxis bit).The other thing is Simon Schofield, no relation, who Phillip became best friends with. They met when SS was 12, and was the first boy rumoured to have been in a relationship with Phillip. Simon would later go on to date Matthew M. Simon is also married, but the wife said she knows about his affairs with young men. It's all very murky, and there's a lot more to this to come out. Allegedly, in my own opinion.

I've been following this story since it first appeared in early 2020. Let's just say Covid came at a very convenient and welcome time for Philth!

The Sun was about to break the story about the young runner and Phil, which led to the 'coming out' charade followed by Phil's first exclusive interview with, you guessed it, The Sun.

For those saying how hard it must have been for Phil's family at the time, they already knew about his shenanigans. His wife was basically his beard in exchange for him providing her with a celebrity lifestyle.

Jimmy Saville joined Twitter, and the first person he @'d? Philip....

The links between Simon Schofield, Philip Schofield and the runner are all there and it's being suggested a pedalo ring is involved.

Remember The Cunard? One of it's voyages 3 men were all aboard at the same time, Philip, Simon and Jimmy...

I've been following this story since it first appeared in early 2020. Let's just say Covid came at a very convenient and welcome time for Philth!

The Sun was about to break the story about the young runner and Phil, which led to the 'coming out' charade followed by Phil's first exclusive interview with, you guessed it, The Sun.

For those saying how hard it must have been for Phil's family at the time, they already knew about his shenanigans. His wife was basically his beard in exchange for him providing her with a celebrity lifestyle.

Jimmy Saville joined Twitter, and the first person he @'d? Philip....

The links between Simon Schofield, Philip Schofield and the runner are all there and it's being suggested a pedalo ring is involved.

Remember The Cunard? One of it's voyages 3 men were all aboard at the same time, Philip, Simon and Jimmy...

Schofield has been known about for years. About a decade ago someone filmed him having a cosy little dinner for two with a 10/11year old.

Just like Savile, everyone involved in his TV programmes knew what he was up to. Right down to the drivers and security. Why these cowards remain silent because of their job or being star struck is hard for us ordinary folk to comprehend.

Still there will always be some who make excuses or claim its only because he is gay. I was truly shocked when he came out as married.....Not for one minute did I suspect, he obviously hid it well.

Back