• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Schofield/ Britton

What’s most irksome about this is him now trying to milk every last drop through the media. ITV must have known about this, or at least the rumours in circulation, during and before the BBC scandals. Viewing figures over integrity I suspect.

It all leaves a bitter taste in the mouth which is hard to swallow.

What’s most irksome about this is him now trying to milk every last drop through the media. ITV must have known about this, or at least the rumours in circulation, during and before the BBC scandals. Viewing figures over integrity I suspect.

It all leaves a bitter taste in the mouth which is hard to swallow.
Yes, his victims would certainly agree with that.

If and I hope the truth comes out and he is guilty then pray the book is thrown at him, however if false I hope he sues the arse off ever single media outlet that has marked him down
One remembers the anguish Cliff Richard went through, trial by live media
Sadly we live in a world when rumours become the truth and a small story grows with each telling.
Time will tell what is the truth similar to Saville, Harris and too many more to mention
However for every outed person there are many more who are innocent and live a life where the conspiracy theories will linger longer after them

My dad was a black cabbie and used to account jobs for the met and senior members of it.

He picked up someone in his cab who had, had a few. He told him he was part of the investigation into Cliff Richard and that pressure from the top and had told them not to pursue him or Elton John who was next on the list due to both having knighthoods and being in the public eye.

He was fuming and said it was a joke as they had enough to make take cliff to court and prosecute.

My dad thought it was a load of bull. 2 days later all charges were dropped and cliff was cleared.

Make of that what you will. It would not surprise me at all if it were true.

My dad was a black cabbie and used to account jobs for the met and senior members of it.

He picked up someone in his cab who had, had a few. He told him he was part of the investigation into Cliff Richard and that pressure from the top and had told them not to pursue him or Elton John who was next on the list due to both having knighthoods and being in the public eye.

He was fuming and said it was a joke as they had enough to make take cliff to court and prosecute.

My dad thought it was a load of bull. 2 days later all charges were dropped and cliff was cleared.

Make of that what you will. It would not surprise me at all if it were true.

I think Cliff was thoroughly investigated and exonerated. There was talk some years back of David Jason being investigated, can only imagine the uproar at that!

Back