• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Score for Millwall

If we dont get a decent cm in, it could be 2 or 3-0 to Millwall as against a half decent team, they will get taken apart in midfield. If we do, I will go with 2-1 to Southend with Barney getting a brace

Millwall all fired up - get a man sent off for tangling with Granty - Moussa hits 30 yarder off the bar for Barney to bury from 3.5 yards -

second Scannel breaks from half way line - to finish it off -

old bill lose control and Southend hoolies smash up all the pubs on the old kent road

my mates who are millwall season ticket holders are worried that Paul Robinson is suspended for them, but no matter that they got turned over last saturday they did score 3 away from home, wounded lion is when it's most dangerous. 2-1 them. BETSY with ours.

Head says 1-1 goal from Barnard

Heart says 2-1 to us with the other goal from Revell

1-1 barnard for us and would settle for a draw at there place this early in the season.

Could be a lucky goal or something like that you just never know

We've always got a chance of grabbing a goal with Barnard in the team but apart from that I cant see us scoring a lot.

So a clean sheet would be nice aswell.

Really cant decide the score, will go with a score draw though. Had a dream that moussa will score, so im sticking with that and its well worth putting a pound on for moussa to score :)

UTB!

1-1 barnard will get it..

think we can win it, just might struggle a bit with the midfeild

prove me wrong blue boys! :)

Back