• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Score for Millwall

We seem to have tighted up at the back a bit, so i think we might nick it 1 0 a Barrett header.

With our defence looking better from set pieces already I think they will struggle to break us down as long as Grant keeps his head. I'm going with 0-0 as well which, contrary to common sense regarding away points, will be considered a disaster.

Millwall all fired up - get a man sent off for tangling with Granty - Moussa hits 30 yarder off the bar for Barney to bury from 3.5 yards -

second Scannel breaks from half way line - to finish it off -

old bill lose control and Southend hoolies smash up all the pubs on the old kent road

You better not I live there now!

as always the girth will be having a bet on 5-0 southend

.... hoping you're getting cracking odds as you've only had about one winner in the last 18 seasons, some 900+ matches.

We've had a load of 5-0 defeats in that time though.

I guess your bet goes back to the halcyon days of 1989-90 when we did a 5-0 double over Aldershot.

does anyone know if bbc essex will have commentary of this game?

does anyone know if bbc essex will have commentary of this game?

fishing ? or genuinely missed a long thread or two?

Probably second half ..... unless Grays Northwich is chosen as a retaliation to a lot of (in my opinion) unreasonable complaints.

fishing ? or genuinely missed a long thread or two?

Probably second half ..... unless Grays Northwich is chosen as a retaliation to a lot of (in my opinion) unreasonable complaints.

Doubt it, think the focus will be up the A12 at their first league game in the new "ground".

I find it quite re-assuring that we're 2/1 away from home.

If anyone fancies a bet, I reckon under 2.5 goals at 1.89 looks pretty good considering how we stifled the game last weekend and midweek.

We're gonna get spanked

:thumbdown:

6a00d83452654869e200e55282a8928834-500pi

Going to stick my neck out here and predict that the team that scores the most goals will win. ;)

Back