• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scunnie Friday

Ive tried to contact the ticket office/shop to no avail, does anyone know whether the club are selling discounted tickets for fridays game away, normally its a couple of quid cheaper than the match day price ?

Not that I'm aware of. Last year there were no discounts for advance purchase for Scunthorpe. At least it's only £16 and not the £23 Swindon are charging
mad.gif

see your over here now. what happened, did the other site kick you off with all those complaints?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp to the Future @ Aug. 23 2005,19:13)]see your over here now. what happened, did the other site kick you off with all those complaints?  
laugh.gif
Moi The Grinch complain about having a small squad and not signing players, what ever makes you think that
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 24 2005,10:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Aug. 23 2005,13:03)]not the £23 Swindon are charging  
Seriously?!  WTF!  That's an outrageous price for this league...

wow.gif
Don't you read the programme?  
tounge.gif

I think they were charging £24 last year but have bowed (of sorts) to complaints.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ Aug. 24 2005,13:48)]Don't you read the programme?  
tounge.gif

I think they were charging £24 last year but have bowed (of sorts) to complaints.
Nah...

laugh.gif

£24 - are they having a laugh?

suspect.gif

23 quid for a ticket in this league is ridiculous. It's probably 'big club' syndrome because they used to be in the Prem 10 years ago.

I hear Gillingham is quite expensive too...

And we will have to pay that seeing as we are one of the most local teams around!!
sad.gif

I believe we're the closest club to Gillingham, as the wilds of Kent only has one league club (if you don't count Charlton). However, they may well not charge us top dollar as we aren't going to be gunning for the title and we have no history of rivalry with them.

I'm probably wrong though!

Back