• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Scunny Radio report

DTS

The Business
Just got broadband installed ( Yes I know Collymore has joined Forest ) - Can someone advise me where I can get live match commentry tomorrow night.

Thanks
Dave

Bluesworld is the only way (i think!) you can get live commentry online, although from my personal experience it is unreliable at the best of times. However if you have NTL broadband (luckily i do) you can claim a full years membership for free which aint too bad
smile.gif

Ah cheers - Think I better use the tried and tested formula fo making my poor dad listen to the whole game and text me every time we score. The way Freddy is going its going to cost hima few quid.

DtS

You can subscibe to Southend United's own text service for news and away goals... and also if you are on AOL Broadband you can get a free Bluesworld subscription as well

why not go to the poxy game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

I am suppose to be going to "the poxy game" in your car but i dont think i will be able to get out of college early enough i will call you or ben at 12:30 that is if you havent left. o well. Is this my first post. woops bit crap

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Oct. 18 2004,23:51)]Just got broadband installed ( Yes I know Collymore has joined Forest ) - Can someone advise me where I can get live match commentry tomorrow night.

Thanks
Dave
Bluesworld is your answer and although it can be a little problematic, it has improved greatly as of late (Thank you Mcscriv)

I will be watchin the Champions League with the sound down and BBC Essex on the Radio,

C'mon Southend lets get three points and really get amongst the front runners (id also take the draw
biggrin.gif
)

Dilemma - new series of Little Britain on BBC3 or listen to the commentary from Scunny!
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Oct. 19 2004,14:53)]Dilemma - new series of Little Britain on BBC3 or listen to the commentary from Scunny!
rock.gif
Do both , why do you think God gave you two ears ?

Listening to Southend on radio!? I've never heard us win while doing so, i'll just rely on those in the chat-room to supply me with the info. This leaves me free to listen to music and watch the football on silent.

I shall be watching Little Britain whilst curbing the temptation of checking the score until around 21:30 when I'll continually check the score in a nervous fashion until full time.

Can't stand listening to our games on the radio to be honest.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Oct. 19 2004,13:53)]Dilemma - new series of Little Britain on BBC3 or listen to the commentary from Scunny!
rock.gif
Do both, the game should be over by the time Little Briain starts as it is a 7.30pm kick off.

Back