• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apparently at fault in manager Tony Humes's eye for conceding the first goal yesterday in a 0-2 loss that took the Ewe's third from bottom , not a good day for Sean who also booked, then when substituted in second half and refused to shake Humes's hand.

Matter to be dealt with "internally".

Agent Clohessy your job is almost done! ��

What about Simon Francis? He was forever getting forward and putting in crosses. Funny how he got abuse for being poor yet he is playing in a team looking for promotion to the Premiership!

I know a Bournemouth fan and apparently Franno has been one of their very best players this season.

When we were a league 2 side and played a cup match vs Franno at Charlton, he showed how he was far superior to Clohessy. It's easy to judge players forgetting which division they were up against at the time

Agent Clohessy doing a great job at the scums, losing at home to a relegation fodder Notts Co. keep up the good work!

Released by the Ewes today. No big surprise after the fracas a few months back.

could we show any interest in re signing him in the summer or have him on trial .After all we made him a good wing back the scum just destroyed it again .

Would love to have Clohessy back. Would be a serious upgrade on White.

I thought Clohessy was the better, but not a serious upgrade.

At least as good defensively and much better in an attacking sense.

I think he'd add more balance to our team. Without the old combo of White+Hurst, we seem to be a bit one sided at present.

But Brown seems to be a big John White fan so I don't think he'll be looking to upgrade at right back. At least some competition for White would be decent.

At least as good defensively and much better in an attacking sense.

I think he'd add more balance to our team. Without the old combo of White+Hurst, we seem to be a bit one sided at present.

But Brown seems to be a big John White fan so I don't think he'll be looking to upgrade at right back. At least some competition for White would be decent.

Based on him coming second in the players' player of the year, so are the rest of the squad.

Would imagine he'll most likely follow Sturrock to Yeovil.

Wouldn't mind him back here at all, superior to White, but whether that's a move worth making or not is a different matter with White as captain.

Back