• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sean Clohessy

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
Signed for Orient.

Do a quick search for his name on Twitter, there's a screenshot to an interview with him on Orient's site but no official tweet or announcement from them.

give John White some credit,He's had a very good season. Clohessy has two poor seasons since leaving us,one good one.

give John White some credit,He's had a very good season. Clohessy has two poor seasons since leaving us,one good one.

He must be doing something right, the players voted him 2nd in the players' player of the year.

I thought Clohessey was the slightly better of the two, but not worth swapping one for the other. John White has earned his place in the squad, Clohessey buggered off.

I liked Clohessy but more than happy with White now.

Shame. Would have taken him over John White personally.

Behave yourself Dave.

Clohessy has totally bombed since leaving us.

Was average in Scotland, and then even more average in a Col U squad that nearly (should have) got relegated.

He certainly isn't the sort of league one quality we should be aiming for.

Clearly thought he was better than SUFC...

Yes and that's to be weighed against the three excellent seasons Clohessy had with us. He's also more durable than White (he averaged 55 appearances a season during his stint with us) and more comfortable on the ball, if that's something we're going to be prioritising with our defenders.

Shame. Would have taken him over John White personally.

Don't think the balance of the side would be right with him in it, sides are rarely successful with two attacking full backs. Coker and White works well for me.

Good debut for Sean yesterday. Pretty solid defensively, and got forward really well in the second half. Had an important hand in our second goal. Liked the cut of his jib, especially as we're lining up with a narrow three-man midfield.

He's a top player, and he'll love a narrow three-man midfield. Loves to get forward.

Second assist of the season tonight. Best player on the pitch.

White's more solid defensively but Clohessy is definitely better going forward. He'll do very well for you. If he was in our side now though I'd be a little concerned as like kingSHRIMPER said above Coker is an attacking full back and you can only really afford one of those without leaving yourselves too open. Good luck to Clohessy though, I liked him while he was here.

White's more solid defensively but Clohessy is definitely better going forward. He'll do very well for you. If he was in our side now though I'd be a little concerned as like kingSHRIMPER said above Coker is an attacking full back and you can only really afford one of those without leaving yourselves too open. Good luck to Clohessy though, I liked him while he was here.

I understand what you are saying but personally I would have Clohessy over White, with Coker

Back