• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you renew/buy a season card?

• Yes, I will renew

Votes: 84 59.2%
  • Yes, I am getting a new one

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • No, I am not renewing

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • No, I don't have one and won't next season

Votes: 33 23.2%
  • Only if we gain promotion

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Only if Brown leaves

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Bart/Abstain

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
Change from last season in brackets.

Prices for a 2015-16 Season Card are below:

ADULTS - £370 (+£20)
SENIORS - £235 (+£15)
DISABLED - £235 (+£15)
STUDENT - £220 (+£10)
17-20 YEARS - £220 (+£10)
9-16 YEARS - £80 (+£5)
UNDER-8’s - £23 (no change)

FAMILY & SOUTH LOWER STANDS:

FAMILY (1 ADULT, 1 CHILD) - £370 (+£20)
EXTRA ADULT - £310(+£20)
EXTRA CHILD - £60 (no change)
EXTRA FAMILY UNDER-8’s –£23 (no change)

Read more at http://www.southendunited.co.uk/new...thend-united-2269529.aspx#Epp5MqYlXbDrfAoX.99

Note: These prices are available to new and existing season card holders until 5pm on 6th April.

Lets hope we go up then! pay more to watch leauge 1 games, I can live with.

That's a horrid decision I'm afraid! What's worse is putting up match day prices as well! Being 20 quid just doesn't represent good value for money, especially after a rather turgid amount of home performances, so putting them up isn't going to help bring in the floating punter! A lot more thought and imagination needs to be going on behind the scenes IMO!

no price rise for four seasons - now up by 90p a game - seems reasonable to me

no price rise for four seasons - now up by 90p a game - seems reasonable to me

I don't get why there should be a price rise!? Has the football warranted it!? Most certainly not! This is the big problem with the world we live in today!

I don't get why there should be a price rise!? Has the football warranted it!? Most certainly not! This is the big problem with the world we live in today!

In those four years I'm sure the costs of running the club have risen, so a increase was inevitable

No mention of the facility to pay by installments..

Apply for 0% introductory offer credit card
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/best-0-credit-cards
Receive card and pay by credit card (will cost £5 more, but you have added protection if the club goes under)
Set up direct debit to pay minimum amount per month
Diairise date has to be paid off in full
Cut up credit card
Put £30 each month into saving account for 12 months - try and find one which pays at least some interest
Before credit card introductory offer expires, pay off remaining balance

Apply for 0% introductory offer credit card
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/best-0-credit-cards
Receive card and pay by credit card (will cost £5 more, but you have added protection if the club goes under)
Set up direct debit to pay minimum amount per month
Diairise date has to be paid off in full
Cut up credit card
Put £30 each month into saving account for 12 months - try and find one which pays at least some interest
Before credit card introductory offer expires, pay off remaining balance

You need to get out more Yorky.

In the world we live in today there is a thing called inflation.

4 years frozen and a 90 per game increase isnt a big deal.

Suppose it had to come but if they increase the seat prices how about they make the experience slightly more comfortable as the facilities are appalling. I have been sitting on a broken back chair all season despite asking for the back to be changed. The toilet facilities are dreadful and at best dangerous with the wet floor (hot water would be a good start) and some of the steps down are crumbling with puddles everywhere when it rains heavy.
Still I suppose they won't make any improvements with us going to the "promised land soon"

Just been advised that it is actually FIVE years that the season tickets have been frozen for....what else has stayed the same price for 5 years? Can't think of a single thing that hasn't gone up.

Tinks, the loos are being monitored carefully now, the floor in the cubicles is now at least dry and the sign has gone back up on the outer door. I will be checking them tomorrow! :winking:

Back