• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you renew/buy a season card?

• Yes, I will renew

Votes: 84 59.2%
  • Yes, I am getting a new one

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • No, I am not renewing

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • No, I don't have one and won't next season

Votes: 33 23.2%
  • Only if we gain promotion

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Only if Brown leaves

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Bart/Abstain

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
I did a comparison beginning of this season, there are cheaper tickets out there, but many clubs like Daggers are for terracing, not seats.

If you do a like for like comparison we are pretty competitive, there were quite a few more expensive than ours.

What we lack is a cheap option listed to compete with the clubs who sell terraced tickets (although for some reason our South Stand lower seats are only £15 and dont feature)

Can never understand this debate, for me you are either a fan or not, good times come and go and there will be many seasons of utter rubbish, however your team is always your team and not to be swayed by a poor season or a few pounds on the price of a season ticket!

I think overall our season ticket prices are priced reasonably

I have decided not to renew after having a seaso for over 25yrs. I really can not abide the thought of watching boring Brown Goal drought, dross anymore. I used to look forward to Saturday's at Roots Hall but this season has been awful and tedious. My son is not renewing either, he is tempted to watch the spammers instead - Premier League footy for less money! He has been a Southend fan since I first took him at 4 years of age, he is now 33yrs and has had enough too!
I will never stop loving the Shrimpers, but enough is enough now!
UTB

Are you going Saturday?

No, why do you ask?

No further question M'Lud.

Case closed.

Though you might want to finish with a bang watching the lads at Wembley. Good place to leave it for memories?

Yep boring goal drought football at times. But yesterday certainly made up for it.
I bet IloveShrimp(ers) did not even bother watching it on TV.

When you consider how many goals we score at home our prices are dear, ok we never lost many games at home but drew a fair few and I only missed around 5 league games this season, I would only consider getting a season ticket again if we were in league one.
Filled out your Season Ticket application form yet:smile:
Actually I hope Ron does not put the Season Ticket and matchday prices up too much.

Back