• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season cards for next season

Renew or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sutton United who look likely to go up this season charged £199.00 for an adult season ticket, it was a lot lower the previous season @ a early bird price of £149.00. It will be interesting to see what pricing the relegated clubs from our league charge next season.

No chance. Not funding Martin. Be like giving someone who is hurting your family a payout.

£300 should the max. We won't get these £sub-200 offers other clubs do.

As one of the current season ticket holders, which was always going to be a gamble with the lockdown saga, i donated the refund due to the club, and renewed, on the basis that I hoped we had a club to come back to!

I hope that the poor value for money with ifollow is recognised by the club, with a heavily discounted price for a renewal for next season, regards of the league we end up in.

Looking at Barnet for an example their season ticket for adults this current season was £199, buy for each game individually was £22 for an adult ticket.

personally I cant see ours going down to that price, time will tell

Was definitely going to renew before Thursday, now I'll hedge my bets. Sick of us making the same mistakes over and over, and not allowing managers to build.

If we appoint well and swiftly at the end of the season, and the new manager is not held back by transfer embargoes or otherwise farcical preparation, they'll get my money upfront. If not, I'll buy by the game, but as a dad of two young kids who now lives out of the area, I won't get able to make it down to RH for every home game.

Back