• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season ticket prices for 20/21 season

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
This is a really tricky year for the sale of season cards for the coming season.

We may not even be able to attend the first several matches in person.

We have just dropped down a division.

We didn't and haven't had any kind of value for 2 seasons. The last season bordering in criminal in terms of the team and not seeing the last 5 odd games.

What will Ron and the commercial dept do to entice fans and offer some kind incentive to watch an inferior level.

My personal thought is that he will keep the prices the same and trot out the whole " prices haven't risen for several seasons" line.

I also feel that if he doesn't positively price, then the clubs attendances will sharply fall.

Fwiw, I think adults at league two level should be capped at £299

Last edited:
Throw in complimentary ifollow passes for anything held behind closed doors. Throw in checkatrade group games as a freebie for season ticket holders get people popping down and buying Mars bars and bovrils and the like. Might just smooth over some cracks with those that feel hard done by without a refund option too.

Not sure how feasible the ifollow passes would be tech wise

If it’s anything under £300 and that includes £299 I’ll be buying one along with a friend. Anything over £300 and they can shove it up their arse.

Renewals probably same price as last season and a small increase for new season card holders.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that they will defo be reduced for next season.

Probably will rise by the amount equal to the refund amount this year

Would be suicidal to charge the same

300 quid and a refund on this years lost home games otherwise whistle Ron. The money he has wasted by being shady and incompetent over the last few years I can’t believe some people think that by donating there 70 odd quid will help the club........it will definitely help him take the pi ss in the future. On principle no offer of a refund, no purchase of four season tickets from me!

I think adult season tickets will be around £360 this coming season

Tricky one for sure as the club have given the supporters absolutely nothing over the past few years, they are severely testing the loyalty of most of us. But they really can't afford to drop them too much otherwise quite frankly how the hell are they supposed to survive.

I think the figures mentioned was £350, so if you deduct the amount for five lost games this should end up at £265. Anything more will mean Uncle Ron has been talking with forked tongue yet again.

This figure might explain the clearing out of big wage earners and more U23 players having contracts. It’s going to be a tight season!!

Price depends on the stand I guess, i would expect a discount of around 60 quid for the south stand (I think not added it up as not taking it up). But East stand tickets are more expensive than south stand so guess more discount on next season prices.

Price depends on the stand I guess, i would expect a discount of around 60 quid for the south stand (I think not added it up as not taking it up). But East stand tickets are more expensive than south stand so guess more discount on next season prices.

Are they? I thought it was the same price everywhere and that's why our ticket prices fare so badly when compared to other clubs? We've one of the most expensive "cheap" tickets, but one of the cheaper "dear" ones - because it's all the same. The only place I think it may be cheaper is in the family enclosure.

I don't really see how we can charge what we were charging in L1 for L2.

I think I read on one of Ron’s statements that a reduction would happen if we got relegated. As Rich says I imagine it will be around £350. I think he will end up losing a lot of season ticket holders existing and potential new ones if he keeps it at that price.

Back