• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season Tickets for next year - any news?

When season cards do eventually go on sale, someone or a team is gonna be so busy trying to get through them all in such a short period of time, bound to be chaos for a while.
I’m hoping there’s an option to have a season card on the phone. Was that done last season? I bought tickets for each home game and it worked very well, just scanning my phone on the way in.

When season cards do eventually go on sale, someone or a team is gonna be so busy trying to get through them all in such a short period of time, bound to be chaos for a while.
Not necessarily. IF the online buying process is robust and up to it, then that's the way to go. Just download a pdf file onto your phone, just like you can with a match ticket. There would need to be a hard copy card for those that prefer them, but that could be a later follower process.

Dorking are selling 5 year tickets for £999 which looks a desperate way to get some short term cash flow. Surprised Ron never tried something similar in the past… or did he ?
Not with season tickets but he did with that share scheme, he hoped would raise a couple of million.
But I think only raised a fraction of that, as no surprise most people only went for the minimum amount, was it £100?

We had lots of paying customers last year without the need to safe guard funds. What's changed ?

Dorking are selling 5 year tickets for £999 which looks a desperate way to get some short term cash flow. Surprised Ron never tried something similar in the past… or did he ?
Ron never saw the fanbase as anything more than peasants!

The consortium must be very frustrated as amongst other problems they have trying to market the season tickets is going to be much more difficult than they would probably have been expecting

There wasn't a potential buyer putting money into the club before they've bought it.

I mean that the reason they aren't on sale is because Ron still owns the club but at the same time there was matchdays revenue last season. What's the difference now ?

I mean that the reason they aren't on sale is because Ron still owns the club but at the same time there was matchdays revenue last season. What's the difference now ?
Makes you wonder what happened to match day revenue last season after the exchange of contracts and how it was utilised. There would have been some significant amounts. Did the club get all of it ? Who decided how it was spent ?

Only if the prices are right.

I'd like to see an incentive where prices are set a reasonable price to get far more into the ground and better food and drink options to get fans in earlier.

I worry for the ticket office staff. The later these go on offer the less time they have to process them.

Especially as there will likely be an uplift

Back