• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season Tickets for next year - any news?

Then why hasn't Ron put them on sale?

He no longer sees himself as owner/custodian, therefore it’s not his place to do so.

Would that sentiment stop him from “getting what he’s owed”, though!? Who can say… but it’s not a risk worth taking.

On the contrary, I believe that the reason for seaso’s not being put on sale yet, is the fear that *someone* could still get his hands on the money.

Actually, let me rephrase that…

I know the reason is the one I’ve given above. It’s been confirmed ✅
That really is a sorry state of affairs though - zero trust that the Rat will do the right thing with the ST money, completely understandable, says it all.

Last edited:
Because he relinquished the day to day running and finances to the The Consortium and Tom Lawrence.
If he's relinquished the finances how will he get the season ticket money? If he can get the season ticket money how has he not been able to get any of the 3.5m the consortium have put in so far?

I don't know what the answer is, to me it just smells, there could be a perfectly logical explanation in Ron can get the money somehow, it's plausible but equally there are other explanations. I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories but this one isn't quite adding up to me. And if I was Tom or someone else at the club and was asked why no season tickets on sale - I wouldn't say because we think we might not start the season (can you imagine if he said that a month or 2 ago?).

If he's relinquished the finances how will he get the season ticket money? If he can get the season ticket money how has he not been able to get any of the 3.5m the consortium have put in so far?

I don't know what the answer is, to me it just smells, there could be a perfectly logical explanation in Ron can get the money somehow, it's plausible but equally there are other explanations. I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories but this one isn't quite adding up to me. And if I was Tom or someone else at the club and was asked why no season tickets on sale - I wouldn't say because we think we might not start the season (can you imagine if he said that a month or 2 ago?).
My information is that he still has access to a SUFC Credit card, presumably because he still owns the Club, and has used that access to max out the account when it suits him. That may, or may not be true, but I do trust the person that told me.

A season ticket holder for as long as I can remember but i won’t part with a penny for our two tickets while Ron’s name is still above the door
Totally get that point of view - I'm not a season ticket holder so I'm not clamouring for one either. Doesn't alter that there'd still be what at least 1,000, maybe more, that would've bought in March or April, heck probably even now!

Dorking are selling 5 year tickets for £999 which looks a desperate way to get some short term cash flow. Surprised Ron never tried something similar in the past… or did he ?

Dorking are selling 5 year tickets for £999 which looks a desperate way to get some short term cash flow. Surprised Ron never tried something similar in the past… or did he ?
Ron would have charged FL prices and now here we are in the National League

The promotional video for season cards is being shot this coming week so I would suggest they will be going on sale pretty soon. I'd imagine there will be some complicated method in place to ensure that proceeds do NOT find their way into the sticky mitts of the Rat family.

I was asked to recommend a Junior Blues family to take part and know what they've been told as to when and where.

When season cards do eventually go on sale, someone or a team is gonna be so busy trying to get through them all in such a short period of time, bound to be chaos for a while.

My information is that he still has access to a SUFC Credit card, presumably because he still owns the Club, and has used that access to max out the account when it suits him. That may, or may not be true, but I do trust the person that told me.
So why is it the clubs assetts are frozen by the bank .And the rat has to go and ask for moneys to be released .But hw has to have a valled reason to get money Was this not the case .???

Back