• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Either way, those who caused problems should face bans as no doubt the North will be out of bounds from next season.

I was in the West but a couple of fans had come in from the North Bank and were telling stewards that Crewe fans were throwing some kind of missile with ball bearings inside.

Is what I heard and not what I saw!

I was there obviously and the Crewe fans were throwing the odd coin. I don't understand why they don't just get more stewards? Gobby bunch the younger fans but so are ours. The same with every club.

Was the usual pathetic all mouth and no trousers wannabe Danny Dyers that would get their heads kicked in if they actually got in a real fight. Why some people just cant enjoy the game without acting like idiots. From what I saw the Crewe fans were well behaved and a credit to their club, made lots of noise and contributed to the good atmosphere.

Mmmm, yes, very well behaved, apart from throwing a fair amount of loose change at us.
The chants, banter and the gestures are water off a duck's back as far as I'm concerned but no other away followers have felt the need to throw coins at us or, as one of their number did, get round the segregation at the back and come over and start throwing punches.
I know it was probably only a couple of hotheads from their side that were guilty of such actions but must admit it saddened me as I've always had a soft spot for Crewe and now I will be happy if they're not back here next year, but not happy for the right reason.

Back