• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shamima Bequm-Return or not ?

Shamima Bequm-Return or not?

• Yes

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • No

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • It's more complicated than that

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters
Me neither she made her bed let her lie in it.

Far better ways to spend Tax payers money than assist someone who left the country to align herself with enemies of humanity.

You must remember that when she left she was a child, brainwashed. She deserves due process as the law, and if that means imprisonment and the loss of her child, then so be it. That baby deserves to be given a full life - it's done nothing wrong.

We could also maybe learn why young naive girls think that they're going to wonderland in Syria rather than a living hell where she's probably been raped and abused multiple times.

Let's get her back into the benefit system and food banks just as soon as possible I say. She really deserves it.

Let's get her back into the benefit system and food banks just as soon as possible I say. She really deserves it.

This is where ignorance plays a big part. my wife works long hours on benefits and they donot automatically get benefits when they arrive, its just peddled out by papers to make news

I think you will be shocked how little they get and quite rightly, but please do not believe all you read

This is where ignorance plays a big part. my wife works long hours on benefits and they donot automatically get benefits when they arrive, its just peddled out by papers to make news

I think you will be shocked how little they get and quite rightly, but please do not believe all you read

You mean the media lies and whips up irrational hatred? Who'd have thunk it?

Not sure of the answer but I think the question has the wrong emphasis. The question should be more what do we need to rehabilitate (ie de-radicalise) Brits who went to join ISIS.

If we don't ensure they are rehabilitated we would seem to be storing up difficulties for the future.

Not sure of the answer but I think the question has the wrong emphasis. The question should be more what do we need to rehabilitate (ie de-radicalise) Brits who went to join ISIS.

If we don't ensure they are rehabilitated we would seem to be storing up difficulties for the future.

And has been proven before rehabilitation doesn't always work and consequently somebody always ends up paying the ultimate price. Is that a price worth paying?

If she has her baby in this country, she will automatically qualify for child allowance, no?

As a single mother of a young baby, she would automatically be put to the top of the housing list, no?

If she has her baby in this country, she will automatically qualify for child allowance, no?

As a single mother of a young baby, she would automatically be put to the top of the housing list, no?

Probably not as she'll face up to 10 years in prison.

15-years-olds know right from wrong.

She has shown no remorse & doesn’t acknowledge her crimes.

She is a criminal who at the very least has enabled & aided terrorists. At worst, she would blow up every single one of you, and your families, without blinking en eye.

And you want to give her another chance at living in a civilised society?

What kind of deterrent does it set for other would-be terrorist sympathisers. Off you pop to Syria, to kill and maim as many soldiers as you fancy, but don’t worry, we’ll be waiting here with open arms & a big, fat, benefit payout for when you get back.

****ing world has gone nuts.

If she is contrite and is really regretting her decisions then , if she comes back, she should certainly be assisting , in information to authorities and educating the youth, operation Prevent. (That said their biggest issue at the moment appears to far right radicalisation)

It's an extremely difficult situation and I really don't think she has done herself any favours with the interview she gave. Showing absolutely no regret for her actions may not harm her case legally but it would no doubt make it that more difficult for her to re-integrate into UK society. Needless to say, the UK is not quite the same place as when she left on her escapade a few years ago. Probably she doesn't know that, otherwise she wouldn't have made that kind of a statement

If she is contrite and is really regretting her decisions then , if she comes back, she should certainly be assisting , in information to authorities and educating the youth, operation Prevent. (That said their biggest issue at the moment appears to far right radicalisation)

She’s not.

Surely the fact that she wants to come back to the UK shows some degree of contrition? :Winking:

You’ve always advocated helping refugees, maybe she’d like a new home - or should I say Casa - in España.

Although, we know you’re benefit system isn’t that great, so you might have to dip into your own skyrocket from time to time. Oh and don’t leave her alone around sharp objects, or anything that can ignite.

15-years-olds know right from wrong.

She has shown no remorse & doesn’t acknowledge her crimes.

She is a criminal who at the very least has enabled & aided terrorists. At worst, she would blow up every single one of you, and your families, without blinking en eye.

And you want to give her another chance at living in a civilised society?

What kind of deterrent does it set for other would-be terrorist sympathisers. Off you pop to Syria, to kill and maim as many soldiers as you fancy, but don’t worry, we’ll be waiting here with open arms & a big, fat, benefit payout for when you get back.

****ing world has gone nuts.

That bit is rather interesting , because the British government were opposed to the Assad regime and considered sending troops in .

Our Troops would have been killing the same soldiers ISIS were targeting. Different reasons mind you ...

Back