• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Shaq Coulthirst back training at Southend United

To be fair to coulhurst he had decent spell with barnet in the National league and fact he 26 is positive to. Could be lot worse.
No you see you’ve gone and said “To be fair”....off message and strictly verboten...

No you see you’ve gone and said “To be fair”....off message and strictly verboten...
I'm trying to put positive spin on it. Saying stuff like he had decent spell at barnet and not over 30..... that's positive for sufc. Most of the signings we have made over the years have been players who are 30 plus and here for last payday job. Just me putting positive spin on this potential signing that's all.

Don't know why we haven't thought about signing an attacker who had a decent spell at Barnet before

Or a midfielder, Jimmy Dunne who Barnet fans said was useless and scored 0 goals in 43 games for them, just the player we needed?

I'm trying to put positive spin on it. Saying stuff like he had decent spell at barnet and not over 30..... that's positive for sufc. Most of the signings we have made over the years have been players who are 30 plus and here for last payday job. Just me putting positive spin on this potential signing that's all.
I know...and you are right..:-)

I love a positive spin but take out any names and former associations and we’re concerning ourselves with a player who’s currently without a club having failed to impress at Borehamwood. Please someone let me know if I’ve missed something?
His time at Barnet in the NL for a start?

Such a shame that PB hasn’t up to date numbers. He’s really out of touch and must just be trawling through his old phone book. Should never have come back as his contacts are now useless

….he’s got to be doing this on purpose surely…..lack of contacts and washed up old has beens that never were….Ron get rid now before we are playing Hornchurch!

Such a shame that PB hasn’t up to date numbers. He’s really out of touch and must just be trawling through his old phone book. Should never have come back as his contacts are now useless
Fancy he only came back because Ron owed him and they done some sort of dodgy useless deal that suited both the pair of losers!

Back