• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Shaq Coulthirst back training at Southend United

If you watched them on Ifollow like the rest of us how can you possibly have seen his movement off the ball?.

Even from the clips we could see when Acquah did win headers, he never once started his run before it was flicked and never put a single defender or the keeper under any pressure.

Though to be fair he did get in some decent positions from open play but ANG would never pass as his extra and needless touch would always snuff out the limited attacks we did have last season.
Actually Its taken me a while but Ive learned to watch a lot of movement off the ball and I thought the coverage was quite good. However I take your point and agree that at times he was a bit static
BUT in all the games I saw him play, i thought he put in quite an effort compared to some others , was unlucky not to score, received poor support , and at least added a strong element of excitement beyond anything Ive seen this season and way beyond the most of the dull signings made , And now are we seriously contemplating Wright and Coulthirst, the latter pulling up Phils trees ,

From most of your comments about him Ive certainly picked up the view he is strongly not your cup of char

I

And he’s injured himself whilst training with us. Hamstring injury.

And he’s injured himself whilst training with us. Hamstring injury.
How's that possible?
Do these players know anything about warm-ups; conditioning; strengthening exercises?
Or did his efforts to impress get in the way of these niceties?

source.gif

Done his hamstring? Does that mean we signed him? They usually don.t get injured until they are on the books!

Back