• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shearer - whats he playing at?

seany t

President
One minute he's taking he NUFC job. Then he's not.

Then he quits MOTD to do his badges. Which he doesn't end up doing.

Then his best mate Rob Lee says he'll be taking the job any day now, causing more unrest at the Club he claims on a weekly basis to love and desire some stability at. Joe Kinnear offers him a way in, but he turns it down.

And now he is burdening my TV screen by appearing on MOTD2 once more.

If I was a NUFC fan, I'd be thinking: He has no qualifications. He has no respect for the current managers tricky predicament. He has no place at NUFC.

These are the same fans though that despise Mike Ashley and hound him out of the club for failing to recognise what the club means to them as he's 'Not from round 'ere, he's a daft cockney', Yet are more than happy for a group of Nigerians to come in.

Shearer's a legend in those parts and he'll always be welcome.

One minute he's taking he NUFC job. Then he's not.

Then he quits MOTD to do his badges. Which he doesn't end up doing.

Then his best mate Rob Lee says he'll be taking the job any day now, causing more unrest at the Club he claims on a weekly basis to love and desire some stability at. Joe Kinnear offers him a way in, but he turns it down.

And now he is burdening my TV screen by appearing on MOTD2 once more.

If I was a NUFC fan, I'd be thinking: He has no qualifications. He has no respect for the current managers tricky predicament. He has no place at NUFC.

I think he's absolutely right not to get invovled with the club again when its future is so uncertain. I'd avoid it like the plague.

Back