• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hang on a minute, are you in Ireland ? If so then you haven't witnessed first hand the utter crap that those of us who stump up our hard earned cash have for the past 7-8 months.

Well hello there, Mr O-A-A. You make an assumption about my location and mobility based on extremely limited information and then you tell me what I have or haven't witnessed over the last 7-8 months almost as a statement of fact! Now where have I seen such tactics recently? I'd put a drop more WD40 on that neck if I were you.

PS I'm a recent migrant to Ireland from Northampton/Essex, and have witnessed enough real dross over the past 49 years watching SUFC to know that attempting to blame PB for all the world's ills is somewhat misguided. While I also know that he isn't the Messiah, I do like the look of the players who have arrived over the summer so would like to give them more than 2 league games to come together. Currently planning my visits this season around the RyanAir schedule into Stansted with my cup replenished at least to the half-full line.

Well hello there, Mr O-A-A. You make an assumption about my location and mobility based on extremely limited information and then you tell me what I have or haven't witnessed over the last 7-8 months almost as a statement of fact! Now where have I seen such tactics recently? I'd put a drop more WD40 on that neck if I were you.

PS I'm a recent migrant to Ireland from Northampton/Essex, and have witnessed enough real dross over the past 49 years watching SUFC to know that attempting to blame PB for all the world's ills is somewhat misguided. While I also know that he isn't the Messiah, I do like the look of the players who have arrived over the summer so would like to give them more than 2 league games to come together. Currently planning my visits this season around the RyanAir schedule into Stansted with my cup replenished at least to the half-full line.
So after all that hot air I was right, you haven't seen the first 3 games this season, hope your neck is suitably lubricated :smile:

One swallow doesn't make a summer, BUT that result makes a real statement and should build confidence. I hope Ranger isn't out for too long, as he sounded a cut above. Worrying that Mooney limped off as the squad is really being stretched. Still there's always the transfer market to dip into! :dim:

So after all that hot air I was right, you haven't seen the first 3 games this season, hope your neck is suitably lubricated :smile:

Ah, so now last season not relevant after all, it's hard to keep up with your current selection of "facts"! My neck is always fine thanks, protected as it is these days by several chins.:smile: Onwards and upwards to the weekend.

Wonder if Ranger will be the new Hunt. When he plays he will look good, but how many games will be play. Injured pre season, gets fit for tonight, plays well and then gets injured. Q the will be fit in two weeks quote, but won't see him for two months type thing. I really hope I'm proved wrong, but can't help feeling this will be the case. Desperately need at least one more striker in, if not 2

plus, what is the whole Sokolik thing about, don't tell me PB has fallen out with the lad already!

Wonder if Ranger will be the new Hunt. When he plays he will look good, but how many games will be play. Injured pre season, gets fit for tonight, plays well and then gets injured. Q the will be fit in two weeks quote, but won't see him for two months type thing. I really hope I'm proved wrong, but can't help feeling this will be the case. Desperately need at least one more striker in, if not 2

plus, what is the whole Sokolik thing about, don't tell me PB has fallen out with the lad already!
Meant to hit reply!
0-3 away win - why are you stressing on maybes - they are for next time

Back