• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shirt Printing

Reading Shrimper

First XI
Any news on when it will be available? And if the club will be offering to do the league patches too. Can't wait to get the new away kit done up, looks great in the pics from Bradford last night.

Just waiting for the new heat press now
smile.gif

Yes coca-cola badges are availble, there slightly different to last seasons, they aint plastic, but more of a furry material, like the premier league material.

£10 for name and number

not sure about coca-cola badges

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 10 2005,22:04)]Just waiting for the new heat press now
smile.gif

Yes coca-cola badges are availble, there slightly different to last seasons, they aint plastic, but more of a furry material, like the premier league material.

£10 for name and number

not sure about coca-cola badges
Steve, Grim etc. A number of clubs have been advertising the fact that they will add the back shirt sponsor to shirts they're using from last season for free.

Will this be the case at Southend United?

rock.gif

(Don't panic, Grim... I'm not looking at doing it to mine, but the question was raised once and I didn't see an answer)

They seem to be on most OS. But to be honest, it looks sh*t and has put me off buying one so far ...

I think it looks pretty good personally.
OS is right, a lot of clubs are putting their shirt back sponsors on for free to old shirts, makes sense for the sponsors due to the increased exposure. Would like to get my home shirt done.

Will you be able to get name and numbering done on shirts ordered from the club shop online?

Thats a great idea, was thinking about buying a new shirt, not because i want to keep up with the times but my shirt from last season is tatty. Will you be able to get the big weekends logo on the back??

mmmmmmmmm, good question, i'll have to raise the issue with Just Sports on that one.

The shirts did come ready printed for us though,so i'll see if we can get hold of some big weekend transfers, could see a small charge though, as the cost for the transfers would be comming out the Just Sports pocket not the clubs. It could be free for all i know, but don't take my word for it

I'll investigate for you though and see what i can do.

Steve

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 11 2005,15:20)]Thats a great idea, was thinking about buying a new shirt, not because i want to keep up with the times but my shirt from last season is tatty. Will you be able to get the big weekends logo on the back??
has it still got the white bleech mark on it then?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alex @ Aug. 11 2005,16:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Aug. 11 2005,15:20)]Thats a great idea, was thinking about buying a new shirt, not because i want to keep up with the times but my shirt from last season is tatty. Will you be able to get the big weekends logo on the back??
has it still got the white bleech mark on it then?
Ask Sarah...
ghostface.gif
smile.gif

What time are we leaving sat??

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Will you be able to get name and numbering done on shirts ordered from the club shop online?

on the aberdeen site you can order the shirts online with printing, so one would presume you will when Just Sports launch the online shop on our site

Purchased mine, the lettering looks fantastic on the back.

£10 for what ever you have on the back is quite a good idea, because unless you get Freddy, Petts, or Guttridge you get overcharged
tounge.gif

Good job i picked a player with on ly 4 letters then
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 11 2005,15:48)]mmmmmmmmm, good question, i'll have to raise the issue with Just Sports on that one.

The shirts did come ready printed for us though,so i'll see if we can get hold of some big weekend transfers, could see a small charge though, as the cost for the transfers would be comming out the Just Sports pocket not the clubs. It could be free for all i know, but don't take my word for it

Steve
Stop pretending your the manager!
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 11 2005,22:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 11 2005,15:48)]mmmmmmmmm, good question, i'll have to raise the issue with Just Sports on that one.

Steve
wow.gif
Stop bitching bitch! - grim

i was asked a question, and i answered it.

Ok, i'll ask the manager if she can ask Just Sport if we are doing back sponsors - everyone know i aint the manager!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 11 2005,22:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 11 2005,22:27)]
[b said:

Steve
wow.gif
Stop bitching bitch! - grim

i was asked a question, and i answered it.

Ok, i'll ask the manager if she can ask Just Sport if we are doing back sponsors - everyone know i aint the manager!
Everyone know's your a wannabe!
Get a life dude!!!!!!!

tounge.gif

Chris,

I aint in a good mood at the moment mate, i aint on there to argue, just answering a question for someone

So could u stop arguing with me everytime i post,

I know its all in good fun, but just not at moment.

Back