• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shirt Printing

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Reading Shrimper @ Aug. 14 2005,15:18)]Exactly. It can't be that the League are dictating that, otherwise other clubs wouldnt be offering it. Can't understand why we can't do it.
Are you happy with your shirt though?

If I had known it was you I would have said hello!

Can you just get the numbers put on?
It doesn't have to be name & numbers does it?

I really can't understand this issue about the Coca-Cola patches, unless as mentioned it's to stop possible fake shirts on eBay etc. Beware all those who are going to order them from Subside Sports (these may well be the 04/05 patches), Steve_Clubshop mentioned on another thread that the 05/06 ones he put on the players shirts were slightly different.

I think the number 5 looks good with Matthews on!

The coca-cola badges (which you saw on my 'Cole' shirt
wink.gif

are different from last season, and Steve seems to think that it's the plastic ones of last season that you can only get on the net.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 10 2005,21:04)]£10 for name and number
So just to confirm, it's £10 no matter what you have?

I could very well be interested in getting the away shirt that I'm planning on buying on Saturday done. How long would it likely take?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Aug. 15 2005,17:30)]Steve_Clubshop mentioned on another thread that the 05/06 ones he put on the players shirts were slightly different.
same design different material, so not much difference.

They are more lightweight, not a bulky plastic.

Best bet would be to e-mail that website and ask them if they are the current ones, not that it matters much as they look the same
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Aug. 15 2005,19:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 10 2005,21:04)]£10 for name and number
So just to confirm, it's £10 no matter what you have?

I could very well be interested in getting the away shirt that I'm planning on buying on Saturday done. How long would it likely take?  
rock.gif
At the moment we are taking shirts off people, and asking them to come back the following afternoon, Grims been doing loads today, he's in tommorrow, so u might be lucky and he'll tommorrow.

Yes it is £10 whatever you have - name and number.

I might see if I can get the new badges done in the Reading FC clubshop next time I'm up there - can't see that they would be bothered about printing them on a SUFC shirt - they are still getting paid - and it's not like I'm taking in an Oxford or Swindon shirt!

Back