• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shirt Size?

Bucks_blue

Manager
Seeing as we have got to a final I feel I should finally purchase a southend Shirt(my first since Elonex sponsored, beaver made one).

In true fair weather supporter mode I probably won't go to another home game before the final so I was going to order one over the web. However I need to know what size to order so I was wondering if anyone could suggest what size would fit me by letting me know what size shirt they wear.

Ta muchly.

I do hope you're joking!
laugh.gif

well everyone who posts on the board is tall, short, fat, skinny so with that in mind - I'd order a XXXXL just to be on the safe side.

I know it sounds like a MF idea. but I've met a fair few people on here so if they could let me know then that will give me a rough idea.

Cheers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Feb. 20 2004,13:50)]Id think u'd need a medium size, Bucks
biggrin.gif

Thats if i can vaguly remember what u look like, as i was so drunk at the time
biggrin.gif
You still talking about shirt sizes now? May be he was XL (snigger snigger)
schoolboy humour eh!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Feb. 20 2004,14:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Feb. 20 2004,13:50)]Id think u'd need a medium size, Bucks
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
schoolboy humour eh!  
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I get XL (but i like them big ... and so do the ladies!!)

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Feb. 20 2004,14:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Feb. 20 2004,14:01)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
schoolboy humour eh!  
wink.gif
laugh.gif

I get XL (but i like them big ... and so do the ladies!!)

Kev

biggrin.gif
Didnt know u were that way inclined, Kev........

That why u aint got a bird then?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Feb. 20 2004,14:09)](but i like them big ... and so do the ladies!!)

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
[/QUOTE]
Didn't he tell you that he was taking his "muscle mary" boyfriend from The Cliff to Cardiff?

FFS don't book a room next to him or you'll be kept awake all night by celebratory shunt & grunt noises emanating from his room!

Don't forget to take the amyl nitrate Kev

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Feb. 20 2004,14:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Feb. 20 2004,14:09)](but i like them big ... and so do the ladies!!)

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Didn't he tell you that he was taking his "muscle mary" boyfriend from The Cliff to Cardiff?

FFS don't book a room next to him or you'll be kept awake all night by celebratory shunt & grunt noises emanating from his room!

Don't forget to take the amyl nitrate Kev

ghostface.gif
[/QUOTE]
LOL!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ Feb. 20 2004,13:23)]Seeing as we have got to a final I feel I should finally purchase a southend Shirt(my first since Elonex sponsored, beaver made one).

In true fair weather supporter mode I probably won't go to another home game before the final so I was going to order one over the web. However I need to know what size to order so I was wondering if anyone could suggest what size would fit me by letting me know what size shirt they wear.

Ta muchly.
Get yourself a large Arsenal shirt!

rock.gif

Matt, I normally get a large, they tend to be big enough. We're probably similar stature.

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>If L fit&#39;s me, I&#39;m sure it will you...</span>

Back