• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shouldn't Tilly Be using Bramble more?

KrustyTheKray

President
Thought Bramble has been hard done by!

Tilly should have brought him on with the other 2 subs on Friday night! He has fallen well out of favour with Tilly, which i think is bad. Tilly should use him more!

Wayne Gray had an absolute stinker against Scunny, and Fredy didn't play that well IMHO. Maher had a stinker too, but he never ever gets subbed off (need we say more). Time to get that clause written out of his contract which states "i shall never be subbed off, no matter how bad i play".

UP THE BLUES!

gray is a lot more consistant than bramble and fred looked a differant player when gower came on. as for bramble being hard done by, i think its the club thats been hard done by employing him

biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
upside.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Oh dear my sides are hurting reading that first post!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Feb. 13 2005,22:42)]Maher had a stinker too, but he never ever gets subbed off (need we say more). Time to get that clause written out of his contract which states "i shall never be subbed off, no matter how bad i play".
You know he's our captain, right?

For the benefit of the tape. I have always been surprised by the way some people worship Tes. I know he has ability but he chooses not to use it often enough which is frustrating considering what he could have achieved, so therefore i am of the opinion he should be next to go.

Ask The General my feelings of Tes as I have been ribbing him about his hero worshipping of Tes for a few seasons now.

Also I would like to know where people get to see the contents of a contract of employment for the players, as i am sure that is against the law.

Hang on dont tell TTK just made that Maher bit up to help emphasis his point.
oops.gif

I think Bramble will go at the end of the season on a free transfer. Others to go, will probably be Husbands and Kightly, who will be well below the standard for League 1 (If we get there) and also League 2, to a certain extent. With Broughton off roll already, this could pave the way for one or two quality signings, hopefully before the window closes in March.

Any more details on the lad from Pompey?

Marky Rawle should have got the 2 year deal not Tes.

Bruce Shrimpsteen

Born to Shrimp

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 14 2005,02:34)]Marky Rawle should have got the 2 year deal not Tes.

Bruce Shrimpsteen

Born to Shrimp
Not the mighty Mark Rawle currently plying his trade with Tamworth!! What an asset he would be!!

Shouldn't the Maher was crap bit, have had it's own topic.
His first bad game for absolutely ages and the bandwagon starts.
Oh and yes Tes is unlucky
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Tes is quite unfortunate in that when he has played this year he's probably been more impressive, more threatening and more consistent than at any time in his time with us. But its happened in the same season as we happen to have had an abundance of talented strikers.

I think people are writing off Bramble's Southend career a bit too soon. From what Tilly has said in the past he rates Tes very highly and he wants us to have four strikers. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see him get another contract at the end of the season and personally I hope he does. If he doesn't then I'm sure he'll have little problem finding another league club. He's a name player at this level who would be in the starting XI at most of our rivals.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 14 2005,12:08)]Shouldn't the Maher was crap bit, have had it's own topic.
No, evidently these are banned and deleted in the same way that any derogatory posts and threads about Drewe and Che are edited or deleted.
tounge.gif

Libelous comments are one thing but speaking the truth cannot be deemed as libel and I've never understood certain moderators thoroughly disgusting approach to this topic.  
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 14 2005,12:48)]Libelous comments are one thing but speaking the truth cannot be deemed as libel and I've always understood certain moderators excellent approach to this topic.  
upside.gif
you're too kind

Can I just point out that when I was a moderator of the SZFC forum I never abused the privilege.
biggrin.gif

Two posts that I'm aware of that have been edited by two different moderators. It's scandalous !

*Ahem* What time did you want picking up tomorrow ? Harrow-on-the-Hill you say ?
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 14 2005,13:06)]Can I just point out that when I was a moderator of the SZFC forum I never abused the privilege.
biggrin.gif

Two posts that I'm aware of that have been edited by two different moderators. It's scandalous !

*Ahem* What time did you want picking up tomorrow ? Harrow-on-the-Hill you say ?  
cool.gif
oh stop moaning

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I can confirm there is NO truth in the rumour that when Sky Sports News asked him a question he stated "Well, the white ones are nice, and the green ones, but I like the orange ones best.", only to be told "No, Tes, tactics, not f***ing Tic-Tacs!"
wink.gif

Back