• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Load of cobblers - race campaigns, homophobic campaigns etc do nothing but create groups!!! If everyone should be treated as one then stop advocating events to single out groups of people!!!

It is good timing and well done, fully behind it.

Few echos in re to the Luton thread though, which were clearly not racist, given the 'apparent' Islamic nature. Islam is a social ideology, in case you weren't aware. We could all convert to Islam tomorrow. So give it a rest. :thumbsup:

I am not a racist, sexist or anythingelseist, but it is the fear of being accused of being any of these when speaking out against certain things (e.g. the banning of xmas decorations) that has made our country a sad place.

we are not a set of racist supporters for heavens sake.........how many have been arrested over the last 5 years for Racist chants..........

Here is a strange thought,why not stand up to racists by standing up to racists and telling them to shut the feck up and keep their vile opinions to themselfs where and when they spout their vile opinions,for example the Luton game.
Wearing a badge does not change the world but actions do,try it i have you may even be proud of yourselfs.

I am not a racist, sexist or anythingelseist, but it is the fear of being accused of being any of these when speaking out against certain things (e.g. the banning of xmas decorations) that has made our country a sad place.
I think this country is a wonderful place not a sad one. We can always strive to make it better obviously.
The Xmas decorations would have been a couple of over sensitive types in a council somewhere who got a bit carried away.The Daily Mail will have jumped on it because they love a bit of hyperbole. I'm an atheist and I don't hate Xmas - what you will generally find is that other religious types defend each other's festivals as it gives them scope to celebrate their own. It's us atheists you need to look out for - and I just see it as time off work and an excuse to eat too much.

Here is a strange thought,why not stand up to racists by standing up to racists and telling them to shut the feck up and keep their vile opinions to themselfs where and when they spout their vile opinions,for example the Luton game.
Wearing a badge does not change the world but actions do,try it i have you may even be proud of yourselfs.
Things like this - a show of solidarity - give people the strength to do the very thing you want them to do. You may not have chosen this as the method but if it helps to enable the result you are after then......result!

I don't like going on an away day and feeling like I'm in a foreign country. Doesn't make me a racist to speak out about it or have views on illegal immigration. I work with some great people of all cultures and get on great.

I still love the county and don't want to see it spoiled and abused.

I think the England chants were tongue in cheek.

Things like this - a show of solidarity - give people the strength to do the very thing you want them to do. You may not have chosen this as the method but if it helps to enable the result you are after then......result!

If one voice speaks out and gets shouted down then good on that voice but if 20 voices say yes he is right then the many out shout the few and THEN you start to kick out racist.

Back