• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR TILLY

Tomorrow's Evening Echo will include a poster backing Steve Tilson to become the permanent Shrimpers boss. Show the board you want Tilly in charge for next season by waving the posters at the Directors Box during tomorrow's clash with Hull City.

Up the Shrimpers!

Can you do a poster for the Trust to get a supporter-elected representative onto the board? Then we can all wave that at the box as well.

And a poster: "NO CHEEKY GIRLS AT ROOTS HALL"
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 19 2004,10:45)]And a poster: "NO CHEEKY GIRLS AT ROOTS HALL"
biggrin.gif
Speak for youself matey!

They don't come any cheekier than the Blue Belles!
tounge.gif

How about a poster campaining against the local press exploiting a situation to sell more newspapers?
tounge.gif

Hmm should be good to show our support for Tilly. Surprised that the Echo would do something like this, as it may jeopardise a decent relationship with the club.

can we have a 'Bring Back John Adams' poster also in the Echo tommorow

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ April 19 2004,11:27)]Hmm should be good to show our support for Tilly.  Surprised that the Echo would do something like this, as it may jeopardise a decent relationship with the club.
unless they have had indications that Tilly will be kept on, in which case there is no risk to the Echo and everyone ends up winning.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 19 2004,11:29)]can we have a 'Bring Back John Adams' poster also in the Echo tommorow
crikey i used to play cricket with him many moons ago - that man could talk and talk - top bloke. Funnily enough he always rated his other son over Chris Adams (skipper at Sussex) as the better cricketer.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 19 2004,11:29)]can we have a 'Bring Back John Adams' poster also in the Echo tommorow
Yeah as well as a bring back Vic Jobson to go with it.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (axeman @ April 19 2004,12:25)]How about a poster campaining against the local press exploiting a situation to sell more newspapers?
tounge.gif
I think most of us wish they'd exploit the club (in such positive ways) a little more than they actually do.
rock.gif

But seeing how the Echo followed up their post-Cardiff pull-out... it'll be interesting to see what SUFC related story they come out with on Wednesday.

Bet Karers are helping to pen it as we speak.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 19 2004,11:55)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif
Mr Isaacs please don't speak ill of the dead, my friend

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS Cockles @ April 19 2004,12:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ April 19 2004,11:55)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif
Mr Isaacs please don't speak ill of the dead, my friend
I wasnt speaking ill of the dead Young Andrew i was a great fan of Mr Jobson in his day especially with his camelhair coat and cigars.

Mongetoo Rodney mongetoo.

Back