• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimper-Zone - Simply The Best!

Shrimp in a Kilt

As an Exiled Shrimper, SZ is my window on the world of SUFC. Thanks to all who give, or have given in the past,  their time and talents to keeping it going, sorting problems, cracking the whip, posting interesting news or starting outrageous rumours (and thereby triggering laughter and numerous heart attacks).

Happy New Year to all of you.

SZ - Simply The Best  
smile.gif

upside.gif

PS Let us help the helpers - PAYPAL - you know it makes sense!

Cheers Tom, you too. And happy new year for all the true blue believers out there on the planet. Let's hope 2006 is a cracker for the Shrimpers!

I'll go with that. Happy New Year Shrimpers/Blues.

Anybody else sad to see 2005 go though? A memorable year
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Dec. 31 2005,10:39)]PS Let us help the helpers - PAYPAL - you know it makes sense!
why, to keep a message board going on a server when there's no need? the front page hasn't been updated since the end of october
also, I've just looked at prices of a webhost, and they aint that expensive. How many of owners here 4? 5?
didn't see anyone offering to hel[ when the guy in spain and the guy who now works for the club ran this site, and it was 1000 times better then.

2005 has treated me well...

Super Southend promoted and doing well in league 1, Obtaining good exam results and a well paying job. That said im excited for 2006, hopefully we'll be playing the likes of Everton next year...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JChapman @ Dec. 31 2005,18:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Dec. 31 2005,10:39)]PS Let us help the helpers - PAYPAL - you know it makes sense!
why, to keep a message board going on a server when there's no need? the front page hasn't been updated since the end of october
also, I've just looked at prices of a webhost, and they aint that expensive. How many of owners here 4? 5?
didn't see anyone offering to hel[ when the guy in spain and the guy who now works for the club ran this site, and it was 1000 times better then.
Bah Humbug!

And you are wrong, I was pushing for them to set up Paypal then.

Nice post to finish the year with. What difference does it make to you? The point of paypal is you pay if you want and not if you don't.

well why didn't you say. i know i aint paying for this.
oh, sorry i forgot. happy new year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JChapman @ Dec. 31 2005,19:01)]well why didn't you say. i know i aint paying for this.
oh, sorry i forgot. happy new year.
laugh.gif

Happy New Year to you too!

Back