• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

W4 Shrimper

Southend are over priced at [Victor] Chandler's stand-out quote of 13/10 to beat League Two rivals at Roots Hall tonight writes Dan Childs

The Shrimpers have lost just two of their last 15 matches and are full of confidence after earning a point at Swansea last weekend.

Meanwhile, Sc**thorpe, having blazed a trail through the first half of the season, have stuttered since the New Year.

The Iron have lost their last three away fixtures against Mansfield, Chester and Notts County. Brian Laws's team got back on track with a 2-1 victory over Kidderminster last time out, but this evening's trip to Essex is a tougher test.

Recommendation - Southend, 2pts at 13/10 with Victor Chandler.

*PS - I've managed to get Mark Gower on the front page of Ladbrokes.com this morning. Wonder how long it'll be before I get rumbled
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Feb. 11 2005,08:37)]The Shrimpers have lost just two of their last 15 matches.

The Iron have lost their last three away fixtures.
Oh no!

sad.gif

James,

I've taken you 6 way tip but placed it at ShrimpersBet!

Dave

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Feb. 11 2005,09:26)]James,

I've taken you 6 way tip but placed it at ShrimpersBet!

Dave
Naturally! May make a little investment myself
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Feb. 11 2005,08:37)]*PS - I've managed to get Mark Gower on the front page of Ladbrokes.com this morning. Wonder how long it'll be before I get rumbled  
biggrin.gif
Good work, fella - he's still there, two hours later...

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Feb. 11 2005,11:21)]Sadly, he's now been replaced by (without my glasses on...) Kevin Pietersen.

sad.gif
Marcus Trescothick. With the cricket about to start I had to relent
sad.gif

Gower's still there on the Greek version of our site though
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Feb. 11 2005,11:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Feb. 11 2005,11:21)]Sadly, he's now been replaced by (without my glasses on...) Kevin Pietersen.

sad.gif
Marcus Trescothick. With the cricket about to start I had to relent
sad.gif

Gower's still there on the Greek version of our site though
biggrin.gif
Shame. On current form though, I'd have thought Pietersen may be more appropriate.

Those lucky greeks.....

Back