• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Big Brother 2009

East Stand Blue 99
DavetheShrimper 102
graysblue.jr 99
The Flying Scotsman 101
dave 92
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 103
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 100

Shrimper and 2 Veg +1 - Share the love
-1 Grays - Told me he likes to look at men in the shower

East Stand Blue 99
DavetheShrimper 102
graysblue.jr 99
The Flying Scotsman 101
dave 93 +1 Fellow Dave
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 103
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 99 -1 Not as good a housemate as OBL

Week 11 Starts tonight, following the departure of McNasty. This week, everyone except for the immunity winner and the points winner is up for eviction, with the lowest TWO scorers on eviction night getting the boot.

The immunity challenge? Write a short piece (200 ish words max) on your time in the BB house... What housemate has been the most irritating, eating all the bananas, peeing on the toilet seat, etc.

Entries to be in by Wednesday at 5pm, and I will ask an upstanding member of this forum to judge on Thursday.

Just a kind reminder about this weeks challenge chaps. I have only received one entry so far...

Here is my version of this weeks task. I've gone for diary format

A view from inside;

Day 1) Everyone has settled in well. Tonight we drank and played strip poker, which was goin well untill LDN's bluff didn't work as well as he'd hoped. poor Dave Of The Match will never be the same again. Suffice to say, LDN's idea of stip twister was quickly dismissed

Day 12) Tension is beginning to set in now. HUTTON has been constantly walking around shouting and it's starting to annoy a few people. Also OBL has been threatening to poison the food with various laxitives after being accused of various things. She denies weeing in the shower. I shall take her word for it. Dave of the match has aslo been receiving some stick this week for his glasses. Oh dear the shame. On a seperate note, Ayrshire Blue has disappeared from the house entirely.

Day 24) Things have been quiet since TrueBlues departure. OBL hasn't taken his departure very well. At night i think i hear her crying but she says it's just her onion perfume that's causing it. DtS keeps popping to the toilet every 2 hours. We don't know why. Meanwhile Kent has been talking non-stop about how he wished he was from Grays.
Also LDN is becoming frustrated, as still no-one wants to play strip twister with him.

Day 36) The cries of "Smiffy out" from outside the house walls have been getting louder and louder every day. I feel for Smiffy. He is not doing to well atm. I think he is missing his drum. There was confusion this week when Smiffy ran out of fags. DtS said he could arrange for his Brighton pal Spartan to pay Smiffy a visit, but Smiffy quickly pointed out he did not want that kind of fag.
Someone has been pooing in the sink and it's getting quite annoying. I may have to investigate further.

Day 48) Tension again has been high as people are saying they won't eat Shrimp and 2 Veg's....Shrimp and 2 Veg. I don't see why? It's packed with protein.
JoshC wants to continuosly play hide and seek. We have found ourselves constantly asking each other where's JoshC?
LDN has left the house, finally taking his idea of strip twister with him.
I have completed my investigation into the mysterious phantom ******* and feel i have found the culprit.

Day 60) OBL has walked out. The house is in shock. There were rumours flying that she just wanted to see Trueblue again, but IMO i think she just had enough of the poo accusations. McNasty has been labelled as not rather nasty lately and he's getting upset by it. Meanwhile DtS has began to wash his socks after they started turning yellow.

Day 72) There has been rumours that S+2V has been bribing the viewing public into voting for him. This has caused much unrest amoungst certain housmates and i have heard they are planning to poo in his shoes. Unbeknown to these unruly housemates i swapped S+2V's shoes with ESB's. There will be hell to pay when he gets back from holiday..........

Last edited:
East Stand Blue 99
DavetheShrimper 102
graysblue.jr 99
The Flying Scotsman 101
dave 94 chooooooooooooons
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 103
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 98 not as dramatic as OBL and he don't bake cakes

East Stand Blue 98 -1
DavetheShrimper 102
graysblue.jr 100 +1 Story had me in tears of laughter.
The Flying Scotsman 101
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 103
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 98

East Stand Blue 98
DavetheShrimper 101 -1 naughty boy, constantly voting for moi
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 101
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 104 +1 speaks sense
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 98

East Stand Blue 97-1 for the holiday
DavetheShrimper 101
graysblue.jr 101+1 top story
The Flying Scotsman 101
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 104
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 98

East Stand Blue 97
DavetheShrimper 101
graysblue.jr 101
The Flying Scotsman 100 -1 Scottish
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 104
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 99 +1 for consistently being the voice of reason

Kent Shrimper's entry:

My time in the BB house... Got better after LdnFASTO left to marry his Thai bride Ting Tong, i think because he was pinning for her he ate everything even nearly taking a mouthful of his mate DtS.

What has upset me the most though is the special treatment people seem to get, to go on holiday, get married or generally come and go as they please, this is the Big Brother House and i think Big Brother is a Big Homosexual who has no balls for not saying NO to the house mates.

Other than that its been ****

East Stand Blue 97
DavetheShrimper 101
graysblue.jr 101
The Flying Scotsman 100
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105 +1 for being a top man
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 98 -1 for being a bottom man.

East Stand Blue 97
DavetheShrimper 100 -1 abusing his socks
graysblue.jr 101
The Flying Scotsman 101 +1 charity crusader
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 98

East Stand Blue 96 -1 still on holiday
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 101
The Flying Scotsman 102 +1 Running the world
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 98

East Stand Blue 95 -1 hols
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 101
The Flying Scotsman 102
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 99 +1 BG to Win

East Stand Blue 96
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 102
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 99

-1 Grays Blue - Joining a facebook group calling for Ron Martin to resign?
+1 ESB - Good guy

East Stand Blue 97
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 102
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 98

-1 Bobby Greenberg - Made a cup of tea for himself. OBL would never have done that!
+1 ESB - Fellow East Stander

East Stand Blue 96
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 102
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 99

-1 Grays Blue - Joining a facebook group calling for Ron Martin to resign?
+1 ESB - Good guy

LOL did i? Don't remember that

East Stand Blue 98 +1 Everyone is entitled to a holiday
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 102
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 101
Bobby Greenberg 97 -1 Well, it is Thursday

Back