• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi All,

Having just taken part in Jeff Stelling's Men United March for Prostate Cancer UK I now have the challenge bug. I was thinking about putting together a team to do a walk of some description. I know Shrimpboy and some mates are taking part in the London-Amsterdam cycle ride in June/July. If anyone would be interested in taking part/becoming part of the team wether that is in the planning stage or taking part in the walk could you let me know. I think its best to leave it for a few months before doing the challenge as I don't want to pester people who have just sponsored to do so again but as I said if you fancy getting involved please let me know

Prostate Cancer UK is a great charity and one which should be close to all of our hearts, the statistics are quite frightening 1 in 8 of us will get it at some stage and its even worse for black men who's chances are 1 in 4! 1 Man an hour dying from the disease in this country is far too many and we are way behind breast cancer in terms of awareness and treatment etc. Girls you a free to get involved as well, the disease effects women as well who have to see husbands, brothers, uncles etc suffer.

For more info on what Prostate Cancer UK do please visit www.prostatecanceruk.org

Cheers

Greg.

PS If anyone has contact with any of our ex players who might want to take part please can you let me know. I had the pleasure of meeting his Lordship Sir Chris Powell on Wednesday night at Wembley after he did the last leg of Jeffs March

Back