• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone News

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Evening all,

just a couple of things:

1) We have a new mod in town. canveyshrimper has kindly agreed to help us keep an eye on things. Harry's a well known and well liked member of the SZ community and we thought it'd be great to have someone of his vast age, I mean experience as a moderator.

2) Any budding journalists fancy doing a season review for the site? PM me if so, it'd be great to have that, or indeed any other content, to put up on the front page. Incidentally, the front page has been updated with a link to today's big story about the five players leaving the club.

Cheers,

James

Whats the average age of an SZ mod now then?

Let me see...James is mid 30's, Matt ...ermmm about 40...Sbh ..late 30's......Ken is 32, Glen is 14....Naps is 50 odd, Harry is 65 ish....and I am 29 ...I guess it's lucky I bring the age count down...;)

Let me see...James is mid 30's, Matt ...ermmm about 40...Sbh ..late 30's......Ken is 32, Glen is 14....Naps is 50 odd, Harry is 65 ish....and I am 29 ...I guess it's lucky I bring the age count down...;)

Ok cheers.....I have an image of you all now...

And mate....you are Godfrey...simply for asking to be excused so often....:D

DadsArmyBBC_468x474.jpg

:stunned:

Swap me and Ken around and it might be closer.

Back