• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
It's coming round to that usual time again where you have the chance to help Shrimperzone sponsor a player and be in with a chance of winning some great prizes.

We need donations via either the donate button or the PayPal buttons in Cricko or Mcnasty's signatures.

The places are £10 a place and obviously the more you buy the more chance you get of winning.

Usually the prizes are:
Signed framed shirt of the player.
2 places in the blues lounge for a game of your choice.
2 places for the players sponsorship evening.

We have been given first refusal to sponsor Ben Coker again so we will probably exercise that right again unless there is loads of objections to that, which I can't see as he has been a great asset to the club and we are proud to sponsor him.

So if your interested please post and then donate via either links as stated above and in the comments box of PayPal put 'player sponsorship'

Thanks
ShrimperZone Team.

Shares Allocated

OldBlueLady - 1 share
South Bucks Shrimper - 1 share
fbm - 1 share
Gt Yarmouth Shrimper - 1 share
C V Shrimper - 1 share
Greebosan - 1 share
delr - 1 share
jimmyshrimp - 1 share
madaboutblues - 1 share
Prawn - 1 share
Microbe - 1 share
kingSHRIMPER - 1 share
daveydiamond- 5 shares
Juggler90 - 1 share
Tinky - 2 shares
Chapperzuk - 2 shares
shrimpboy- 1 share
Greenelk- 2 shares
Kent Shrimper - 2 shares
MK Shrimper - 1 share
Leoblue - 2 shares
alman_sufc - 2 shares
Pubey- 1 share
Tangled up in blue - 1 share
southend4eva - 2 shares

Total allocated = 36

Last edited:
Can't we do Adam BARRETT in his final season? I'm sure he will appreciate that!

Can't we do Adam BARRETT in his final season? I'm sure he will appreciate that!
I very much doubt he's available.

Ricey, aren't we checking to see if we can raise enough first before asking people to put their readies up? Am happy to buy a share as normal.

I very much doubt he's available.

Ricey, aren't we checking to see if we can raise enough first before asking people to put their readies up? Am happy to buy a share as normal.

We have never failed to meet the number but it's easier this way rather than pledge to just pay, it saves us chasing people.

If it's barrett in in. Soz Coker. To quote a famous Scouse "no one wants to be a full back"

I think Worrall or Timlin would be a good shout. Both made HUGE personal sacrifices to our season last year and it would be good to have that recognised by a fans group.

Obvs nothing against Coker but it seems a bit silly to stick with him just for the sake of it.

I think Worrall or Timlin would be a good shout. Both made HUGE personal sacrifices to our season last year and it would be good to have that recognised by a fans group.

Obvs nothing against Coker but it seems a bit silly to stick with him just for the sake of it.

I don't disagree with the suggestions. They are both worthy.

However, neither made sacrifices.

Michael Timlin chose to play 'through the pain barrier'.

David Worrall had a terrible, terrible tragedy befall him, his wife/girlfriend and their family.

A sacrifice is something of value that you slaughter or surrender for the sake of something else.

I can't believe that the Worrall's think they made a 'sacrifice'. Please just take a moment and think what you are trying to say before posting on such a sensitive issue.

Trade Price Cars Essex have Barrett, White and Atkinson
Exactly! The people who sponsored players last year have first call on them, which is why the Zone has first call on Coker. Maybe you could try talking to TravelZone and taking over one of their players if you really don't want Coker though I think this would be mad, Coker is a great one to sponsor!

First we need to make sure we can raise the money to sponsor the player before deciding. As OBL says we have first refusal on Coker because we had him last season.

Stick with Coker. What does it say to him if we decide to switch and sponsor someone else?

I don't disagree with the suggestions. They are both worthy.

However, neither made sacrifices.

Michael Timlin chose to play 'through the pain barrier'.

David Worrall had a terrible, terrible tragedy befall him, his wife/girlfriend and their family.

A sacrifice is something of value that you slaughter or surrender for the sake of something else.

I can't believe that the Worrall's think they made a 'sacrifice'. Please just take a moment and think what you are trying to say before posting on such a sensitive issue.

Certainly a poor choice of words in hindsight. What I mean was that they risked their own health (mental and physical) just to play for the club and it would be nice to see that recognised.

Exactly! The people who sponsored players last year have first call on them, which is why the Zone has first call on Coker. Maybe you could try talking to TravelZone and taking over one of their players if you really don't want Coker though I think this would be mad, Coker is a great one to sponsor!

Yep and he's taking them again. So Barrett is a no. Coker is a great one to have like you say, don't know why you'd want to change

Who gives a **** what Coker thinks? You think he gives a crap about any of us?

54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif

All those who wish to have a share let me know when you have donated and I will start the list.

I'm out. No one wants to be a left back.[video=youtube;eiU6Pa43-vE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiU6Pa43-vE[/video]

Back