• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Prediction League 04/05

Javea Shrimper

The latest standings after the 1-1 draw with Grimsby Town Town are :

Top 20

01 : 1255 - The Eternal Optimist
02 : 1240 - Jávea Shrimper
03 : 1175 - Shrimpergarry
04 : 1170 - ExiledEssex Boy
05 : 1145 - W4 Shrimper
06 : 1130 - Stan
07 : 1090 - Overseas Shrimper
08 : 1060 - Skoda Man
09 : 1050 - Billericay Blue
10 : 1035 - Colorado Shrimper
11 : 1025 - Spaceman Spiff
12 : 1015 - Kent Shrimper
13 : 985 - lpen
14 : 975 - Sheffield Shrimper
15 : 955 - Rayleigh Blue
16 : 920 - Southender
17 : 925 - Alan Molyneux
18 : 915 - Jon Whybrow
19 : 900 - Beaver
20 : 900 - KathyintheWest

We lose :

Bigdel, ORM, Katecat, Simon Smith, James Sullivan, SwanseaShrimperMick, and Nick Tiffen ...

NORTHAMPTON TOWN -vs- SOUTHEND UNITED
Tuesday 30th November 2004

In the following format :

- Name
- Predicted Score
- Predicted Time of First Goal
- Predicted Southend Scorers
- Predicted Attendance

Please include your name. I've been getting one or two anonymous predictions; obviously I'm not the mind-reader I thought I am ...

WS

Back