• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Sponsorship Prize Winners 2019/20

Rotherham cat A game, be lucky to get 6,500 through the door that game, even if they are top of the league which they won’t be.

@Harry Bullocks and @rigsby yes, apologies for not replying - I don't do SZ on my phone and the wifi didn't go on in the new house till Wednesday. Been too busy to come on here so this is my first visit in almost a week!

I was referring to the Trade Price Centre Circle Lounge. Personally, I don't like any of the seats in the East, including the Directors' Box so a lounge from where you can watch the game in warmth and comfort is what appeals to me about the Centre Circle Lounge.

@Harry Bullocks and @rigsby yes, apologies for not replying - I don't do SZ on my phone and the wifi didn't go on in the new house till Wednesday. Been too busy to come on here so this is my first visit in almost a week!

I was referring to the Trade Price Centre Circle Lounge. Personally, I don't like any of the seats in the East, including the Directors' Box so a lounge from where you can watch the game in warmth and comfort is what appeals to me about the Centre Circle Lounge.

The seats on the meal deals don't have restricted view though ?

It is a bit of a bundle to get out at half time for the blues lounge free coffee and biscuits or sweet if you saved it. Directors box is a good view, much quicker to get out and you can have soup in the winter.

Both bars are open after the match so worth planning to stay for at least one drink as the crowds will have dispersed by the time you leave.

It is a bit of a bundle to get out at half time for the blues lounge free coffee and biscuits or sweet if you saved it. Directors box is a good view, much quicker to get out and you can have soup in the winter.

Both bars are open after the match so worth planning to stay for at least one drink as the crowds will have dispersed by the time you leave.

I have a good mate who has season cards for himself and his family in the DB and he swears by the view.Unfortunately, I've never been invited,presumably because he knows I'd slag off the Chairman,given half a chance :Whistling:

The view is fine - it's the leg room that isn't!

After some very nifty footwork by @Cricko, the Zone is immensely proud to announce that the second Southend player that we shall be sponsoring at home this season is Mark Milligan. Great work John.

Medium

Hell of a signing for the club and SZ

Kiernan and Milligan :Happy::Happy:

I'll chuck a couple of prawns and snaggers on the barbie... (not the doll...:Blush:), to celebrate the sponsorship of our new Oztralian mucker....whilst sat in The Captain's Suite on 31/08....cheers SZ...much appreciated indeed...:Smile:

Thank you very much RHB and all at the Zone.

Idiot of Gt Yarmouth has only just realised he'd won!!! How does he go about claiming said prize?

Thank you very much RHB and all at the Zone.

Idiot of Gt Yarmouth has only just realised he'd won!!! How does he go about claiming said prize?

I don't think you're an idiot at all @Gt Yarmouth Shrimper.

Arranging this is relatively simple. Firstly you need to decide which Cat C game you want to watch, there's a list of them at post 18 above kindly provided by @The Big Dady. You then ring this number - 01702 304147 - and tell them that you have won Two places and a meal in the Blues Legends Lounge for a Category C game via Shrimperzone's sponsorship of Mark Milligan, then tell them which game you want to go to and they will do the rest. Sounds simple in theory, so good luck when you do it. The phone number is for Commercial at the club.

Cheers

RHB

All sorted....Captain's Suite upgrade x 4 for the Rochdale game, thanks to all for their top tips.....me in the Directors box...who'd have thought eh...:Highfive:

Back