• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperzone

Dickie D

Just sneaked over to have a look at your Shimperzone site. Congrats to whoever has done all of the hard work. Great looking sight. Good luck for tomorrow and the rest of the season.

Dickie D
CIFC

Nay, nay and thrice nay Dickie. Come and tell us what a wonderful team we have but whatever you do don't give the site owner a chance to wallow in his own glory.  
cool.gif
(joking Mike !)

On behalf of your superior neighbours (I'm being serious but others on here probably won't) I honestly hope you guys have a great season and promotion to the proper football arena would be fantastic for local football.

You'll probably meet Colchester the season after if you do. We, on the other hand, will probably be playing the mighty Sheff Wed.

To save my own skin on here irrespective of league status you would of course still be pikey bastards.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 06 2004,14:34)]Nay, nay and thrice nay Dickie. Come and tell us what a wonderful team we have but whatever you do don't give the site owner a chance to wallow in his own glory.  
cool.gif
(joking Mike !)

On behalf of your superior neighbours (I'm being serious but others on here probably won't) I honestly hope you guys have a great season and promotion to the proper football arena would be fantastic for local football.

You'll probably meet Colchester the season after if you do. We, on the other hand, will probably be playing the mighty Sheff Wed.

To save my own skin on here irrespective of league status you would of course still be pikey bastards.
Agree... but you can't please everyone all of the time!

Watch out ORM! that fence your sitting on is...
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 06 2004,14:34)]but whatever you do don't give the site owner a chance to wallow in his own glory.  
cool.gif
(joking Mike !)
Erm, I think you mean site owners, Tony. Me and Leeboy are joint owners with Mike.

""To save my own skin on here irrespective of league status you would of course still be pikey bastards.""

Absolutely...and I shudder the day that you will think of us otherwise!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 06 2004,14:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 06 2004,14:34)]but whatever you do don't give the site owner a chance to wallow in his own glory.  
cool.gif
(joking Mike !)
Erm, I think you mean site owners, Tony. Me and Leeboy are joint owners with Mike.
No youre not. This is Mikes site

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Aug. 06 2004,18:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif
(joking Mike !)
Well, technically Leeboy, Napster and myself "own" the site as we all pay a substantial monthly share to pay for it. However, I could be considered as co-founder with McScriven, just over three years ago ...

Thanks for your kind words, Dickie. But it still doesn't mean I'm gonna like you Marsh Rats any better!

WS

tounge.gif

Me, no matter what Scriv might believe!

** waits patiently **

WS

tounge.gif

[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif
(joking Mike !)
Ahh but only one of you three have got the site looking as wonderful as it is today.

It would be remiss of me not to mention some of the groundwork put in by our very own McScriven as well.

An acknowledgement should also be made for the fantastic efforts put in by Napster and Leeboy in their roles as joint owners.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Aug. 06 2004,17:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif
(joking Mike !)
That was of course a joke. I am sure most of us are aware of the hard work involved in making this site one of the best if not best football site around.

I wonder how many man hours are lost each week due to people spending time on the zone. I know for me personally its about 32 hours a week. (Gotta have a lunch break as well
biggrin.gif
)

I feel the site has improved immeasurably since I joined the forum. So I deserve more thanks than Mike, Napster and Leeboy put together.

Possibly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Aug. 06 2004,17:57)]Me, no matter what Scriv might believe!

** waits patiently **

WS

tounge.gif
I think you missed a trick there.

If you'd showed just a little more imagination and originality, you could have called it BluesZone !!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Aug. 07 2004,11:31)]I feel the site has improved immeasurably since I joined the forum. So I deserve more thanks than Mike, Napster and Leeboy put together.

Possibly.
Hmmm

BTW, Cadette interview should be up shortly.

Oh, and i had a chat with Lewis on Saturday night. Basically, he knows everyone had a mare, and that it was hot for both teams, so no excuses.

Back