• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next Friday the 23rd of may, Southend high for Boys host Shenfield in the U18 schools Essex Cup final.The game will be at Roots hall, with kick off at 3:30pm. It's a great occasion for the school and we need to raise as much money as possible to cover the charges of playing at the home of the Blues. expect a high quality game of football as the boys also reached the last 32 of the national cup. So if you are twiddling your thumbs looking for a motive next Friday be sure to pop to roots all to support a local school, and we hope toga be a good crowd to spectate what will be a heavily contested affair, thats it really, thanks and hope some of you can make it, UTB
Adults: £2
Children and OAP: £1

As a former WHSB student and player. Come on Shenfield!:smile:

How does it feel only getting in your second choice school lads?

Wish I could make it, only left a year ago and it feels like forever! Good luck in the final!

I'm sure Westcliff were robbed of their final place..... Come on Shenfield!

Fide Et Fortitudine

As an Old Westcliffian WTF is a football pitch doing at the school? NEVER, in my day. Despite being a football playing nut and still going 'strong' WHSB was always my first choice and not just because of the green blazers or the girls being right next door ha ha

err, pretty sure it was. Did they not teach you how to read numbers? x

In the 90s Westcliff used to do better than Southend academically although there wasn't much to choose between the schools - is that no longer the case?

Last edited:
Can't one of the Canvey schools gatecrash, **** everything and everyone up and claim the moral victory?

In the 90s Westcliff used to do better than Southend academically although there wasn't much to choose between the schools - is that no longer the case?
The last 5-10 years has seen them swap places, both lost long term headmasters and WHSB has slipped down the league tables whereas SHSB has improved massively and is now seen as the stronger academically.

Back