• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Signed Shirt Raffle

McNasty

In aid of Bosom Pals Breast Cancer Charity at Southend Hospital , there is a raffle in the Spread Eagle tomorrow the prizes being a SUFC shirt signed by the players and a DVDVD player. The lovely Sally will be coming amongst you before and after the match and it's £2 a strip.

Please give generously.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The lovely Sally will be coming amongst you before and after the match and it's £2 a strip.
What does she do for a fiver?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The lovely Sally will be coming amongst you before and after the match and it's £2 a strip.
What does she do for a fiver?

LOL
biggrin.gif

Whats a DVDVD? I knew VHS was outdated but Christ, let me get acustomed to DVD's first...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ April 13 2006,15:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 13 2006,15:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveo @ April 13 2006,14:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Whats a DVDVD
It took over from the VHSHS
Sorry  , but I put in a bit too much VD.  
biggrin.gif
Theres clinics and treatment for that now...
I did have snyphallis once

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 13 2006,11:34)]The lovely Sally will be coming amongst you before and after the match and it's £2 a strip.
Can i have ten pounds worth of sally please.

The winning ticket for the signed shirt is Pink 441-445.

The raffle raised  £540 for the charity , making a total raised so far in excess of £5000. Thank you all for your support.

Back