• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Keepitgreen

Plymouth Argyle fan here in peace.
Congratulations on being top of the League and personally I'm not surprised as you've got the King of the lower divisions in Luggy. To say I'm envious would be an understatement.
The reason for my post is that your club have kindly donated a signed shirt to auction to raise funds for a school called the Zelyn Academy in Kenya. My wife and I support one of the children that attend there and my daughter and her husband support another. The school is trying to give an education to the poor children from the slums of Kibera.
The shirt can be found here

There is a link to the school on the auction site so that people can see what the money is for.
Many thanks
Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a soft sport for Plymouth, after some of their fans joined us for the game at Exeter which led to them being relegated from League 2 a few years back...:smile:

I have a soft sport for Plymouth, after some of their fans joined us for the game at Exeter which led to them being relegated from League 2 a few years back...:smile:

That soft sport presumably being darts from what I can remember of that day.

well done, and an excellent idea

i am now the highest bidder although I am sure it will go for a lot lot more:smile:

I'd just like to thank fans for the bids so far on this shirt and remind all that it closes tomorrow evening.
Cheers
Bob

Just like to say a big thank you to your fans as the shirt sold for £100 which will go a long way in helping the Zelyn Academy. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Back