• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Simpsons quotes

I'm bored so what are your favourites?

Homer : ".....weasling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals.......except the weasel"

Homer when Bart is caught shoplifting : "I've always brought you up to respect the law. Why do you yhink I took you to all those police academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn't hear anyone laughing"

Troy McLure in the musical version of the planet of the apes : "I hate every monkey that I see, from chimpan-A to chimpan-Z"

Ah the perrinial favourite of any forum - Simpson Quotes!

Chief Wiggum: "...errr, no this is 91...2"

Ranier Wolfcastle: "Aaah - my eyez, zeze goggles do narthin"

To Comic Store Guy: "Oh, a fat, sarcastic, Star Trek fan - bet your popular with the ladies"

Moe thinking its another crank call You want to talk to a Mr Smithers eh? Listen buddy, when I get a hold of you im gonna poke both your eyes out and stick em down your pants, then you can watch me kicking the cr*p out of you.

Police offcer: Chief thers a fire in old springfield town..

Wiggum: Oh come on let the others deal with it

Police officer: But chief its at the donought factory

Wiggum: I am preceding on foot.

The Barber Shop Quartet Episode, the song 'Baby On Board' comes on the radio whilst Captain McAllister is struggling with a giant squid:

"AAAAAARRRRRR Squiddie, I've got nothing against yer. I just heard there was gold in your belly"

The squid and man embrace.

Homer (Referring to himself) : 'I've got this .....friend with a problem'

Moe :"What's his name?'

Homer :'Err....Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabbadoo'

Moe :'That's the worst name I ever heard'

Man at bar starts crying and runs out of the door

Barney :'Hey, Joey Jo Jo, comeback'

Homer: I am so smart I am so smart s m r t..... DOH !!!!
biggrin.gif
classic

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barry the dog @ May 07 2004,15:27)]Police offcer: Chief thers a fire in old springfield town..

Police officer: But chief its at the donought factory

You have that incorrect mate it's

Police offcer: Chief thers an explosion at the old simpson place..

Police officer: But chief there's beer coming from the roof

Bank Attendant: So Mr. Burns what's your first name

Homer : I.........don't know!

Something like that anyway.

There's loads and loads, but it's difficult to remember them off the top of my head.

One that always makes me chuckle though is when the kids are revealing the adults secrets via radio broadcasts and Homer says:

"Oh, I hope they don't reveal this is a comb over"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Homer: "who knows, you could wake up dead tomorrow!"

Ralf Wiggum has many a classic such as "me fail english? that's unpossible" and "when i grow up, i want to go to bovine university!"

i also like the "buenos ding-dong-diggly-dias" from flanders' spanish cousin

Cannot remember the episode, or the exact quote but it went something like this:-

Homer has passed out drunk in the hall

Dr Hibbut to Marge "I would roll him on his side if you want him to live ... I said IF..."
biggrin.gif

Homer, standing on a hill of beer kegs, calls a toast. "To alcohol! The cause of and solution to all of life's problems."

Monty Burns : "Thanks to Homer Simpsons bravery and quick thinking he has turned a potential Chernobyl into a mere three mile island."

Back