• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Slippers

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Does anyone else wear slippers?

The recent cold spell has prompted me to break out my tartan Pirelli carpet slippers and I am now wondering why I ever stopped wearing them.

Guinness ones. I did have some Homer Simpsons that said Doh! when you walked but they wore out.

Guinness ones. I did have some Homer Simpsons that said Doh! when you walked but they wore out.

I avoid novelty slippers following an accident some years ago involving a pair of carrot slippers and a flight of stairs.

No ive just turned the heating up . the carbon cost of manufacturing a new pair of slippers was just to high..

Bunch of pansies ...;)

Why? Are they pansies because, unlike you, none of them has also got a pipe to go with their slippers...?

:cricko:

vsh0064l.jpg

Nope, don't wear slippers.

I don't even bother wearing socks round the house, I hate the bloody things. As soon as I get in from work, socks are the second thing to come off, after the shoes.

Flip flops all year round for me.

Nope, don't wear slippers.

I don't even bother wearing socks round the house, I hate the bloody things. As soon as I get in from work, socks are the second thing to come off, after the shoes.

Flip flops all year round for me.

Are you mad? :stunned: My feet were just so cold yesterday evening I thought I had frost bite, I had to put fluffy socks on to go to bed cos they were just like blocks of ice.

Are you mad? :stunned: My feet were just so cold yesterday evening I thought I had frost bite, I had to put fluffy socks on to go to bed cos they were just like blocks of ice.

Why do you have fluffy socks like blocks of ice?

Feel totally undressed without my slippers - in fact I am so attached to them I went to work (unknowingly I might add) in them one day

Yep i've always wore them got wood flooring in my house and can get pretty cold at times.

Back