• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For anyone who may know, how long is Britt likely to be out with a bruised leg bone? It doesn't sound serious to me but Luggy looking to bring in a replacement may indicate that he won't be back any time very soon.

For anyone who may know, how long is Britt likely to be out with a bruised leg bone? It doesn't sound serious to me but Luggy looking to bring in a replacement may indicate that he won't be back any time very soon.

I'm no expert but they can take weeks or months to fully heal. Hopefully it's not too serious and not in a place where it can cause other problems (i.e. a joint). I don't think there's much that can be done except for Britt to wait it out.

Thankfully Corr has come in to the team and is scoring goals so the loss of Britt hasn't had too much of an impact yet.

Were you playing centre forward when you did it? :winking:
No, fell down the stairs! Did it July 2011, still have swelling on my thigh from it now and going back to see the consultant on Monday after the laser pulse treatment I had weekly for 2 months reduced it, but it's since come back in exactly the same size as before the treatment started!

No, fell down the stairs! Did it July 2011, still have swelling on my thigh from it now and going back to see the consultant on Monday after the laser pulse treatment I had weekly for 2 months reduced it, but it's since come back in exactly the same size as before the treatment started!

I've seen something like that in a film. Arachnophobia I think it was. Feel any wriggling in that lump?

Back