• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smokey Joe XI

Rob Noxious

Retro Supremo⭐
Strange the things that hit you as you're just going off to sleep but as I was counting pigs last night, I started to think of a football team made up entirely of swine-related names. I know that we'll have no problem identifying an on-loan forward but how about the rest of the team? I'll kick off with the goalkeeper, Perry Suckling ... and at right back, Don Shanks. I'm hoping that the other positions can be filled as quick as a poke in a pig's head, if you please ...

Erstwhile Manchester United centre back Graeme Hogg

If you're letting girls play, then USA striker Mia Hamm

Seem to be plenty of potential strikers/forwards for this - something to do with hogging the ball?

My front three (who may have to settle for other positions) are:

Paulo Wanchope
Nicky Banger
Michael Chopra

Filling out the middle:

Liam Trotter
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Ronald de Boer

Frank de Boer at the back, with Franck Ribery on the wing?

Quick update:-

GK Perry Suckling

RB Don Shanks
CH Graeme Hogg
CH
LB Chopper Harris

M Bobby Ham
M Bastian Schweinsteiger
M Liam Trotter

F Nicky Banger
F Teddy Sheringham
F Joe Pigott

BREAKING NEWS: Terry Butcher makes the final cut!

GK Perry Suckling

RB Don Shanks
CH Graeme Hogg
CH Terry Butcher
LB Chopper Harris

M Bobby Ham
M Bastian Schweinsteiger
M Liam Trotter

F Nicky Banger
F Teddy Sheringham
F Joe Pigott

A finer cut of ham, Paulie!