• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SMS Service

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Why wasn't the news sent to the people who specifically subscribed to the SMS service so they can get it first? That's what it promised initially and what it still promises in the E-newsletter I egt every Friday.

Scriv, if you're reading this, can you point me in the right direction to unsubscribe from this service please mate? Last saturday the first 2 goals texts weren't sent at all, the 3rd was about an hour late, then I got an SMS today telling me there was nothing to tell me, and when there is something to tell me nothing comes through at all.

And I'm paying for the privilege.

I've looked on the site and can't see how I can unsubscribe. Help!

Prob completely wrong, but the standard way to unsubscribe from this sort of thing is to reply to their text with the word "Stop" as the message.

My SMS alert has come through now, timed at 22:03.

It was on Yeovils site almost an hour earlier.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not moaning that Yeovil were an hour quicker. What I object to is the fact that sms subscribers are promised the news first. It's their major selling point. But they clearly cannot deliver the goods, so they shouldn't promise it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Jan. 06 2006,22:16)]Prob completely wrong, but the standard way to unsubscribe from this sort of thing  is to reply to their text with the word "Stop" as the message.
My Mrs said that to me once (stop) after our promotion game against lincoln, drinking that is!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Winkle @ Jan. 06 2006,22:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Jan. 06 2006,22:16)]Prob completely wrong, but the standard way to unsubscribe from this sort of thing  is to reply to their text with the word "Stop" as the message.
My Mrs said that to me once (stop) after our promotion game against lincoln, drinking that is!!
laugh.gif

Just watched the Final on the DVD again... If ever there was an excuse to drink............

tounge.gif

Yeah, i also have this and want to get rid of this. Any ideas??

[b said:
Apparently this is correct.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ Jan. 07 2006,10:57)]
[b said:
Apparently this is correct.
WooHooo!

Shrimp in a Kilt in "Good Advice" Shocker!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

you have to do the stop in capital letters though. Buggerred if I can work out how to text in caps on my samsung d500 though - anyone know?, i've been trying for weeks!!
laugh.gif

Back