• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

From my angle in the West i thought Macca got the touch , but i daresay Ranger needs to claim it more !

Watching it live I thought it was McL but Ranger was very convincing with his celebration. Still lets face it, people who fraudulently take things that aren't theirs are very often skilled in the art of deception.

Last edited:
I normally enjoy reading your posts R ,but this below the belt ,he has served his time ,give him a break

Don't care who claims it. Just hope they go on a scoring streak like Gavin Tomlin did after he scored with the ball going in off his ***

Martin Carruthers scored at Roots Hall when the ball hit the back of his turning away from Andy Woodman clearance in front of the North Bank, think against Oxford

Macca scored it. I was in the South Upper and had no doubt it was him.

In the Echo today, there was a really good photo which I can't find online yet.

In it , you can see Nile stretching and Macca diverting it in behind him.

I normally enjoy reading your posts R ,but this below the belt ,he has served his time ,give him a break

Come on Stan it was a mild joke at best. For what it's worth everyone at the club from Ron down to the old girl in the South stand Tea bar and 99% of us fans have been more than fair. So I have earned the right....if you like

Isn't it ironical when no one can get in a scoring positon all afternoon , two come along at the same time.:winking:

I wonder if Nile is on a goal bonus?

Its possible this season because there must have been a few abnormal things for Nile. Certainly none of the players were last season.

Lets hope they are not all on a on a miss bonus otherwise we could be in administration before long.

He seems desperate to score.

Taking penalties he shouldn't be. Claiming goals he knew barely anything about.

If only he could shoot, he'd be worth a few quid.

He seems desperate to score.

Taking penalties he shouldn't be. Claiming goals he knew barely anything about.

If only he could shoot, he'd be worth a few quid.

I normally enjoy reading your posts AndyT......

Back