• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Massimo Giovanni

Old Timer⭐⭐
Twitter has it that Soccer AM's Franky boy will be visiting The Hall on Friday for an "Awayday" special.

Jesus H Christ. This still limping along? Someone put it out of its misery.

Can somone inform me what this is as I don't watch Soccer AM?

Franky Fryer is a ****take of Danny Dyer, he goes to a different town every week has a look around and visits the ground.

I watched about 10 minutes of soccer Am last saturday for the first time in about 5 years. They are still serving up the same gags as they were then. I did used to like it once but it is now way way past its sell by date. Even Helen Whatsherface looks a bit embarassed by it

I watched about 10 minutes of soccer Am last saturday for the first time in about 5 years. They are still serving up the same gags as they were then. I did used to like it once but it is now way way past its sell by date. Even Helen Whatsherface looks a bit embarassed by it

Probably getting shed loads of money to do it, hence still limping along...

Met her after a Southend vs Torquay game at Roots Hall a few years ago. Rough as you like...

Franky Fryer is a ****take of Danny Dyer, he goes to a different town every week has a look around and visits the ground.

Cue the usual cliches on the seafront. I doubt Sky, and Soccer AM are imaginative enough to come up with anything better...and for that reason, I'm out.

to be fair this is the best bit of Soccer AM by a long way and actually reasonably amusing. The rest of it is that bad that I often find myself switching over to Saturday Kitchen!

The problem with a long running show like Soccer AM is that it's probably remained the same, it's just we've grown up (a little). We're not the target market for it now. It was funny 10/15 years ago, when it was much longer, but it does seem very lame now... but people still watch it.

Funniest was when someone put a rat on his head at the start of the series, but I cant for the life of me remember where that was and can't find it on You Tube!

penny picker steve is the bloke who walks down the high street in a high vis jacket picking money off the floor and putting it in his bucket. could also be seen frequenting mayhem nightclub on a monday night and being the oldest guy in there by about 15 years

penny picker steve is the bloke who walks down the high street in a high vis jacket picking money off the floor and putting it in his bucket. could also be seen frequenting mayhem nightclub on a monday night and being the oldest guy in there by about 15 years

And Chameleon

Is he still seen around town? He might have got himself his 5 seconds of fame on Soccer AM

Back