• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I expect Salvo the clown and the blind bloke with the Owls will be featured, also do those goths still hang around outside WH Smiths all day?

O

I expect Salvo the clown and the blind bloke with the Owls will be featured, also do those goths still hang around outside WH Smiths all day?

O

Yep , talking about how crap their lives are and that they wish they were dead.
Most of course had 2 weeks in Tuscanny with Mum and Dad in the summer

What about the Jeremy Beadle guy? the guy who just seems to be everywhere with the hat on and the big nose.

Surely they can have a full set of Southend "Characters"...

Maybe it will be on next week's programme; much of Soccer Am is certainly now "old hat".
Helen Chamberlain must be ready for a tease over Torquay crashing out to mighty Harrogate Town.
I respect her for supporting her local team, she gets to as many games as possible and sits with fans. She supports lower league footie. And she is aging in the normal way - for the knowledge of the Brad Pitt,:sad: lookalike sex studs who have placed such funny (not!) sexist one liners. How many years ago were other "isms" considered acceptable and normal? Think about it please.

Agreed, Soccer AM is what it is. Of course some of it is crap it always has been! But its a bit light-hearted entertainment on a saturday morning.
Yes, agree with this, and wonder why some people have such an attitude to it, it's easy watching and just a bit of fun.

Used to like it. Hard to understand why. Mindless crap. Sums up an awful lot of what is wrong with modern football, with its celebrity fans (most of whom don't go), "bantz" and trying to make celebrities of footballers. Are the jokes still the same every week?

Haha! Love the fact he got in the bit about us being the only club with a 100% record against Man United!

'Pier' pressure (get it!!)was good otherwise it passed me by I am afraid. Must be older than I think! COYBB 2-1 today

Back