• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Solid winger for sale

Hong Kong Blue

I'm trying to trim my squad down, so I've listed this fellow:

Paolo Tressoldi (25302518)
28 years, inadequate form, healthy  
A pleasant guy who is tranquil and upright.
Has poor experience and solid leadership abilities.

Speciality: Head

Stamina:    passable  Goaltending:    disastrous  
Playmaking:    wretched   Passing:    poor  
Winger:    solid   Defending:    disastrous  
Scoring:   inadequate  Set Pieces:   inadequate  

He's available for £15,000 .
He's a 3 star performer, he's got the best speciality for a winger (heading - gets you a fair few special event goals), his stamina is decent, and by the time you are thinking of pensioning him off he should be a potential solid leadership coach!

If there are any Level VI defence trainers out there I've listed 5 18yo passables for £0. Their deadlines are all on Sunday afternoon, they were all purchased as youth pulls and have received a couple of weeks training but I've since bought better trainees and and going to use the dosh I raise to hopefully buy a nice 18yo solid YP. Team 58452 if you want to take a look.

Well, as usual, my money has been burning a hole in my pocket...

Just spent £129K on an 18 year old scoring trainee. On the one hand, he's only got passable in terms of his scoring...

wow.gif

On the other hand, his rating for set pieces is titanic!

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm intrigued to see how he'll do, so in that sense it's money well spent!

laugh.gif

I have to say it's incredibly depressing reading how great these players are and you're selling them!!!!

And even more depressing as I can't afford them!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Feb. 24 2005,16:40)]If there are any Level VI defence trainers out there I've listed 5 18yo passables for £0.  Their deadlines are all on Sunday afternoon, they were all purchased as youth pulls and have received a couple of weeks training but I've since bought better trainees and and going to use the dosh I raise to hopefully buy a nice 18yo solid YP.  Team 58452 if you want to take a look.
We could be doing business
biggrin.gif

Time to free-up one of those training berths...

Kevin Lynn [playerid=35573985]
19 years, passable form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is balanced and dishonest.
Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities.

Speciality: Technical

Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 3 340
Wage: 773 £/week
Owner: Southend United Football Club
Warnings: 0

Stamina: solid Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: weak Passing: inadequate
Winger: weak Defending: poor
Scoring: formidable Set Pieces: poor

Listed for £650,000

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 25 2005,12:52)]Listed for £650,000
I can't see too many bids coming from this forum's members!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Feb. 25 2005,15:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 25 2005,12:52)]Listed for £650,000
I can't see too many bids coming from this forum's members!
Perhaps not. Pleased to say he went for £737,333... not bad for an "inadequate" youth pull...

biggrin.gif

Back